A few days
Administrator's Name:Danku_chan
SteamID:

Length of ban:
3 days
Reason why you were banned:
RDM and misinterpertation of the rules.
Reason why you should be unbanned:
I have since thoroughly read all of the rules and understand what I did wrong. I will be sure to follow the rules in the future. 
Additional Information:

04-20-2017, 05:25 PM
RE: Ban Appeal
4320 with 8 hours of server time wtf. Will wait until more evidence is here.

[Image: 6009937DlHcm.png]
04-20-2017, 05:31 PM
Kill logs
SpoilerShow

The sit with Danku(idk why I put legacy)

SpoilerShow

[Image: PewqjBH.gif]
[Image: tq0spsT.png]
04-20-2017, 05:38 PM
From the experience i had, you were obviously trolling and not taking the sit seriously, i had told you my policy after you had been joking around and i said "be serious or be banned".
The snarky 'Well then i was "Raiding" those officers then' was just the breaking point for me, it was obvious to me you were just here to troll.

And so i banned you, though i do admit 4320 mins might have been a bit much

I'll +support for a reduction

Edit: I had also repeatedly told you that your backstory does not make you void from certain rules, i had told you this several times and you still said "Well i mean they killed my wife what am i supposed to do"

[Image: tumblr_oobmrzgZKM1wnvrp8o1_250.gif]
You used to call me on my cellbone

Kek-9
04-20-2017, 05:40 PM
I understand the reasoning. Seems like McFluffyPuss was being silly and immature. Should be allowed to rejoin community with a reduced "sentence". Looks like Chum Ross was questionable. How many were claimed as RDM?

[Image: 6009937DlHcm.png]
04-20-2017, 05:40 PM
So the way I see it is for a first ban 3 days seems a little much, however the lack seriousness within the sit seems evident

[Image: PewqjBH.gif]
[Image: tq0spsT.png]
04-20-2017, 06:03 PM
You need to take sits more seriously.
You need to listen to staff.
+support for slight ban reduction though.

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&outp...olor=black]
04-20-2017, 06:46 PM
I'm in support for a reduction, as the staff member who issued the ban is also in support of this.

As everyone else said, you should try to listen to staff while you are on the server, and in your sit. You should also review the rules thoroughly when you join the server.

[Image: sig.php?id=STEAM_0:0:20942562&p=2] 
funny scream xd | Steam Profile | I'm a Nirvana fan | im gay :)
04-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Valid ban. I clearly told you plain as day when you ran up and shot some guy, that you can't just kill people for no good reason and need a valid rp reason like them attacking you first, etc. Then you went ahead and did it again, claiming you were roleplaying as someone who kills people or hates people. Which is the exact opposite of what I said was allowed.

You were also trolling us during the sit by properly mistyping the motd when we told you how to do it, and went on to assume that thugs could kill people because 'thug lyfe' which is dumb and you admitted to reading the job description when it says clear as day that it's not an rdm class.

You're fishing for reasons to kill people, and this is denied because of that. Pay attention when staff say not to rdm.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
Quick Reply