Divinity DarkRP
Players 34/128


Closed 
Update #516
03-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Post: #1
This is the discussion thread for Update #516

  • Added daily logon rewards. (15% chance of credits, 25% chance of karma, and 60% chance for money)

Please report any bugs associated with this update here.
03-26-2017, 04:03 PM
Post: #2
Woah thats pretty cool

 
03-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Post: #3
its not april fools yet div

[Image: tumblr_nd52sshj5U1qh6swzo1_500.gif][Image: sig.php?id=STEAM_0:0:58568088]
03-26-2017, 04:13 PM
Post: #4
1 credit for logging. ez

[Image: jEIdqWr.jpg]
03-26-2017, 04:14 PM
Post: #5
woahhhh

 [Image: JpRWXlj.gif]
03-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Post: #6
forgot the "100% chance for Itbx to be set to Super" part

[Image: 3971a2952c.jpg]

[Image: jgqzyg.png]

Needed a place to store my memes while I clean booted the pc so eat me http://imgur.com/a/eg9rI
03-26-2017, 05:41 PM
Post: #7
How many credits does it give you if you luck out and roll that 15% chance for them? Also, what happens if you already have max karma and get that 25% chance for karma?
03-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Post: #8
(03-26-2017 04:46 PM)'Itbx Wayne' Wrote:  forgot the "100% chance for Itbx to be set to Super" part

 

that will be included on april 1st
03-26-2017, 07:11 PM
Post: #9
(03-26-2017 06:09 PM)'Grizz' Wrote:  that will be included on april 1st

 

better be or i swear to god i'll resign

[Image: 3971a2952c.jpg]

[Image: jgqzyg.png]

Needed a place to store my memes while I clean booted the pc so eat me http://imgur.com/a/eg9rI
03-28-2017, 01:48 AM
Post: #10
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: xKxmUXG.png]
03-28-2017, 09:54 AM
Post: #11
I like this. ありがとうございました

[Image: 5kDYjXH.jpg?1]
[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:73094142...und=FFFFFF]
Closed 
Quick Reply