Divinity DarkRP
Players 35/128

Closed 
Update #520
04-02-2017, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 12:03 AM by thedivinity.)
This is the discussion thread for Update #520

• RP_SetName can now be used on offline players.
  • Selling oil will now factor in the oil tanks in your pocket. (Less tedious shit)

Please report any bugs associated with this update here.

So I also have to bring it up and without calling anyone out.

Can we not use rp_setname on each other for memes as funny as looking through logs and seeing someone's name set to "SAY NIGGER" or "Hammer's fucktoy".

Just seemed like 90% of the name changes were memes.

I just didn't make it for that purpose (Even though it's funny reading someone's name set to "Babyfucker").

I know it's useful and I'd rather keep it around but if it's just used for memes and people can't handle it I'd rather just get rid of it.
04-03-2017, 12:41 AM
ok mr footpenis
04-03-2017, 02:19 AM
I'm sure now that it has been mentioned, the memes will stop. But if it becomes a major issue. Maybe just allow us to randomize a name? Instead of being able to set the name to whatever we want, we can just random name someone. Seems less abusable.

And I'm not saying like I've never memed with it. I'm guilty. Definitely not recently or anything, but still guilty. However, there have been a few times in which it did come in handy. I don't think we should lose this tool, so. You know. Just throwing an idea out there.
04-03-2017, 06:33 AM
Hehehehe. Babyfucker, that was a good one.

It was fun, like death said, it'll stop, no more name memes with this command.

[Image: jEIdqWr.jpg]
04-03-2017, 11:46 AM
memes back to dreams.
04-03-2017, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 03:38 PM by thedivinity.)
I'll add random name functionality.

Makes a bit more sense with the meme names.

Okay, so rp_setname <SteamID | Player> without a second argument will now just give a random RP name.

Should be better.

I wouldn't know what names to come up with either.
Closed 
Quick Reply