Tully 10.00% 1 10.00%
Total 10 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Closed 
A Song of Ice and Fire / a Game of Thrones
06-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Thread for ASOIAF and Game of Thrones.

What are the differences, you ask?

ASOIAF is generally used in reference to the novels by George RR Martin, and Game of Thrones is typically used to describe the HBO series.

I myself have read all of the novels and am waiting for The Winds of Winter, and am only in season 3 for the TV series.
I like House Lannister a lot, think Stark and Targaryen are overrated, and really hate Ramsay Bolton and all of the Greyjoys.

Thread will probably contain spoilers, so tread carefully if you're not finished with the book / series.

[Image: R6eaaGQ.jpg]
06-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Long live King Joffrey

SpoilerShow

;o o;
06-07-2017, 07:35 PM
interesting that, having read the books, you dont feel for reek/theon more now.

I still hate him too, but every pansy thinks hes made amends now his
SpoilerShow

I love game of thrones, I watched the tv show first then read all the books in literally 1 month, am also waiting for winds of winter but like we will ever see it in the next 10 years.

Whos your favorite character, aside from the obvious Tyrion?

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:40947230...und=990000]
06-07-2017, 07:47 PM
I like Tyrion, but he's admittedly not my favorite character.
It's a tough decision, but I'll probably have to say Jaime or Cersei.
Jaime in the sense of how much he changes, especially in the books. (Since I think he still has the hots for Cersei in the show) But in the books he's like "aw shit I'm a piece of shit" and everything, and becomes a cool dude.
Cersei in the sense I love hating her, like I did with Joffrey. She's such an ass, but that's what I like about her. She doesn't really take shit from anyone and seeing her beg for Jaime and everything was satisfying in a way.
Idk. I just really like Cersei for some reason. (As if it wasn't obvious in my signature.)
Also, Osha's a badass.

06-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Bronn is the best character
/thread

If you stick a sword into someone and they're soft, stab all the way through. If they're resilient, pull back.
[Image: 635886006588771236625743993_giphy-21.gif]
Dat Dat Doe.
[Image: f25621e2b4.gif]
When supers disagree with the community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTA2fxOedxo
[Image: bff1ed6cf0.jpg]
[Image: 2d736c6170.jpg]
06-07-2017, 09:34 PM
time to trigger every game of thrones fan ever, but i hate game of thrones. The plot doesn't make sense to me. I prefer The Walking Dead myself

"She may look totally kawaii, but she will f**king cut you if you touch her boyfriend" -Imgur, 2016

My Twitch channel if you wanna watch me to streams of whacky games: https://www.twitch.tv/kawaii_anime_girl923

what i listen to when i browse the forums: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx31YcLXAug

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:46564892...und=84f0f9]  
[Image: giphy.gif] <--- Idea from Arianna

I'm a "Kobayashi-san Chi no Meidoragon"  (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) faggot
06-07-2017, 09:34 PM
(06-07-2017 09:34 PM)'Kawaii Anime Girl' Wrote:  time to trigger every game of thrones fan ever, but i hate game of thrones. The plot doesn't make sense to me. I prefer The Walking Dead myself

ok, everyone has their own opinion

06-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Fuck the houses.
Fuck the story.
Fuck George R.R Martin.

Hmmm hard choice, I really like Brynden Tully & Roose Bolton. Jeor Mormont was cool too.
I like a lot of the side 'main' characters, I feel like the only reason I do though is because unlike the real main characters they don't continue to develop, change & make choices for me to begin to dislike them. Instead they die while I still have high hopes for their story to progress in a way I want, a way i'm imagining and again WANT.

I like house Baratheon too, but again that's because it was mostly gone and couldn't go places I think. Rather their Legacy.
I liked the way the TV show showed Stannis, I haven't fully read the books, just read through all of them and skipped large chunks otherwise I get rather bored and stop reading altogether, so just read main/parts i'm interested in & even then i'm rather shit at remembering.

Jorah in the show v Jorah in the book though, love the show version in the book he's a greasy old creep.

I don't know, I love & hate almost everyone in their own way in their own times. Not suuureee

Oh and duh, Tywin is magnificent, best lines real good history & you always wonder what he was thinking during his decision making. Think he might be my favourite character, if not top 5 atleast.

[Image: 5ee5db2ecb.jpg][Image: 12-2.gif]
06-16-2017, 09:33 PM
I just finished season 6.
My hatred for Ramsay has increased tenfold.
Fuck Melisandre and fuck Stannis. (Show versions)
Cersei is still a dick but also pretty cool.
Fuck the Others.
Fuck the Wights.
Fuck the High Sparrow.

CLEGANEBOWL HYPE FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-18-2017, 07:09 PM
A fanfic lemon https://cloudsfactory.net/media/catalog/...mons_1.jpg

TRUE NAZI | WEEB | 400+ HOURS | LARGEST SALT STROAGE | EX-MOD
[Image: hagridsig.png]
06-19-2017, 12:37 AM
(06-16-2017 09:33 PM)'Weskerrun' Wrote:  I just finished season 6.
My hatred for Ramsay has increased tenfold.
Fuck Melisandre and fuck Stannis. (Show versions)
Cersei is still a dick but also pretty cool.
Fuck the Others.
Fuck the Wights.
Fuck the High Sparrow.

CLEGANEBOWL HYPE FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still liked Stannis, I don't think what he did was excusable but I still liked him. He should have become the king, not anyone else. He had the strongest claim besides Daenerys whose claim is the strongest.

Jon Snow is my favorite

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:33114987...und=000000]
[Image: 6993569b3f.jpg]
Closed 
Quick Reply