Divinity DarkRP
Players 40/128

El Cártel Del Dinero
10-07-2017, 10:33 AM
In Game Name(s): LIL FRENCHFRY
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/memebender1010
Divinity Hours: 396
Ingame money: 42k
Why you want to join us and how you can help us: I am looking for an organization that is about making money. I believe I could down any printing operation and I am a viable resource in combat.

bitch the fuck
10-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Cartel Laws suggestions:

Mayor: [NAME OF MAYOR]
Vice Mayor: [NAME OF CHIEF]

SECTION I: Guns
- No regulations or laws for this category

SECTION II: Drugs
- Meth illegal
- Cocaine illegal
- Selling illegal drugs illegal

SECTION III: Hobo rights
- Hobo BIP legal
- Hobotown legal
- Radios legal
- Donation boxes legal

SECTION IV: Food and drinks

SECTION V: Media and speech
- any dissent against the government or police is illegal
- impersonating any governmental or police official (fake mayor, fake chief, fake cp) is illegal.

SECTION VI: Memes and Jokes

SECTION VII: Other
- Money printers are illegal, and so is every term referring to them (excluding both)
- Breaking and entering is illegal
- Black markets, white markets, anything markets and their items are illegal
- Murder and other violent activiates are illegal
- Robbing, mugging, ransoms, raiding are illegal
- Consentful sex (prostitution) is legal.
- Unconsentful sex (rape) is illegal.
- Trafficking anything is illegal

PM me Law or Lotto suggestions

Nexus Raids: 0
The more Nexus raids, the stricter the laws get.

this is an edited version of my UkraineRP laws
10-10-2017, 09:13 PM
In Game Name(s): Voice Mezzoalto
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086332570/
Divinity Hours: 451
Ingame money: $ 47,476
Why you want to join us and how you can help us:     I want to join because I am looking to start fighting more often with a clan now that I am back. I also have had connections/relations with 3 of your current members in the past that can vouch for me: Tyler Coont, Tomura Shigaraki, and Straw man. I used to be a millionaire so I already have lots of perms, which means I'm not really in it for the money but for raiding stuff when you need muscle instead. And I know my ban record looks bad but hear me out, that was when I first joined the server and didn't give a shit for the first 50 hours or so. After I started playing seriously is when I made my connections
Here is a list of my perms for reference
  • knife
  • pocket space
  • fists
  • prop increase
  • HL2 pistol
  • extra printer
  • five seven
  • Dual Elites
  • Camera
  • Oil Increase
  • Deagle
  • USP
  • Ammo Increase
  • Extra Meth Lab
10-11-2017, 07:47 AM
In Game Name(s): Pharaoh
Steam Profile Link: Is that the link to my ice-cream delivery account?
Divinity Hours:536:51:14
Ingame money:$6,259,070 (I gambled 3 million and lost recently, thats ok right?)
Why you want to join us and how you can help us: After I destroyed legion from the inside, I decided I need to go into hiding. You guys base good, and I can afk and not worry about the base getting raided, and if I let a hacker in I doubt you guys will get mad.

[Image: MTMzNDIwNzM3NDk0MDI5NTg2.gif]

10-11-2017, 08:27 AM
In Game Name(s): Horatio
Steam Profile Link: STEAM:0:1:69696996
Divinity Hours:15
Ingame money: $15
Why you want to join us and how you can help us: I was only in one org before and that was thanks to the god-king named Pharaoh. He allowed me to work with his elite group even though I was nothing more than a scrubburger. When I was (fairly) booted for incompitence I vowed I would learn to get better. Unfortunately improvement hasn't happened yet, but i need friends again.
10-16-2017, 05:24 PM
Voice Mezzoalto has been accepted.
10-16-2017, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 06:39 PM by SEND FOR BOB.)
In Game Name(s): OHman (SEND FOR BOB)
Steam Profile Linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282981388
Divinity Hours: 329
Ingame money: 850k - (I have the dual elites, and knife perms so I would have around 2.75 million)
Why you want to join us and how you can help usI would love to join your org because I think the special dude is indeed, a pretty special dude, I also like a lot of the other people in the org, and know that they would make good org mates. I love basing with other people, and I could stay back and defend/buy, when other people are out raiding, etc. I love staying in bases, and never leaving, it makes me feel cozy (っ~_~)っ. Also one more thing that I think could help the base out in particular, is my legendary killbox, which takes most about 3 minutes to get into (without the knowledge of how). Thanks for considering and have a nice money making!
10-16-2017, 05:57 PM
(Today 06:50 PM)'SEND FOR BOB' Wrote:  x

wjdjwidjw

Thanks for the important information

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:15443581...und=1612FF]
10-16-2017, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 06:44 PM by SEND FOR BOB.)
(Today 04:57 PM)'Krabs' Wrote:  Thanks for the important information

NP, I was kinda trying to figure out if I posted here already, because I guess I forgot to click 'Post Reply', and I don't know how to delete posts here so I just edited that... lol

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16135783...und=F5F5F5]

Spooky leaked div's nudes 2017

[Image: a5e.png] pls kil me

If you've never been in a sit for something bad you have no life - MR. MEME

Quick Reply