Divinity DarkRP
Players 45/128

Succ ban appeal
10-12-2017, 12:49 AM
(Today 10:46 PM)'█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀▀ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' Wrote:  On my console i did not see myself pick up the 4 bills even though i was around the printers because they were beside my truck base at plaza,
thats why i was so defensive about it. It its true it was a complete accident and i was unaware of it. i admit that mistake i was not trying to lie.

but you can see where i picked up one bill between and while i was using the microwaves which somewhat supports what im trying to say here and believed , even though i am incorrect

i still think this should have been a warning

I've had to give you several warnings for lying in the past. If this was your first time lying, sure, it would be a warning, but it's not.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:97405201...und=D6D6D6]
10-12-2017, 12:51 AM
(Today 11:44 PM)'Caringsoul' Wrote:  That's not the main lie though, the lie is whether or not he stole from him. Which is SHOWN by the taking of said money.

[Image: YGpmlwM.png]

The logs say that's wrong by an entire minute.

"You've got to make a statement. You've got to look inside yourself and say: What am I willing to put up with today?" - Arin Hanson

"If you love someone, tell them you love 'em. And if you hate them, be sure to tell them 'fuck you', at every possible opportunity." - Danny Sexbang

"Don't make fame your goal. Make your goal doing what you do to the best of your ability, and that's something no one can take away from you." -Danny Sexbang

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzRcpXMIcA337WHnuJaEa...wom7ypi9UB]
10-12-2017, 12:53 AM
This ban seems silly to begin with.

Though there seems to be a minute between the money pick ups to begin with, it seems really petty to ban over honestly.

Please be more aware of your actions before getting killed, while it doesn't state who the money belongs to you need to be careful when picking up things.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
Quick Reply