Divinity DarkRP
Players 39/128

Job Progression
05-16-2018, 01:07 PM
+Support for a server reset. 

It'll be fun to see everyone who's comfortable with P H A T wallets scramble to set up bases and farm again. 

[Image: zx8tkY6.jpg]
05-16-2018, 03:28 PM
So here's where I'm at with this

It's just a simple XP bar and time progression played as the class as well as certain things as a class will bring it up.

On the XP bar will be your level, current XP to next level, and then maybe somehow show the next reward you get for leveling up (All this can be disabled, and I can throw it into a panel with !xp or something stupid)

For example, thug (if I even do it) would be breaking down doors and I guess doing shit with money printers (Since any raiding class will probably get some for that?)

After a server reset it'll wipe. Maybe I could add something to the overall server statistics of how many levels you've gone through and shit, I don't know.

SpoilerShow

05-16-2018, 06:59 PM
(Today 01:28 PM)thedivinity Wrote:  So here's where I'm at with this

It's just a simple XP bar and time progression played as the class as well as certain things as a class will bring it up.

On the XP bar will be your level, current XP to next level, and then maybe somehow show the next reward you get for leveling up (All this can be disabled, and I can throw it into a panel with !xp or something stupid)

For example, thug (if I even do it) would be breaking down doors and I guess doing shit with money printers (Since any raiding class will probably get some for that?)

After a server reset it'll wipe. Maybe I could add something to the overall server statistics of how many levels you've gone through and shit, I don't know.

SpoilerShow

I would like an endless level system that stays after server restart. Just to show off, maybe?

[Image: Q6kgFan.jpg]
05-16-2018, 07:31 PM
So I pretty much already coded the leveling bullshit. Problem is actually having rewards for each level.

I'd like stuff that isn't gamebreaking/gives people an advantage but is also nice. That may not make sense.

So yeah, ideas please.
05-16-2018, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 11:49 PM by Jaysea.)
Alright, here's some ideas. I know they may overlap with legacy's ideas in the original post but I can't be bothered to memorize what he put.
Hackers and pro thieves-faster crack/lockpick speed? More movement speed?
Vendor classes-Buying stuff from the F4 menu is cheaper?
CP/gangsters-an extra genome point.
Thugs-Faster punching speed.
Super pro thieves- 5% more damage dealt.
Landmen-Oil is worth more.
That's all I got for now.

So if you don't want players having advantages over others...
Special hat for players reaching a certain level (100)?
Perm level cap increase.
Money,karma, credit rewards for leveling up.

[Image: Q6kgFan.jpg]
05-18-2018, 03:41 AM
Was literally putting a max level limit of like 5 or 10 for each job since it resets on restart.
05-18-2018, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 07:13 AM by Kawaii Anime Girl.)
Here's a few cp/mayor rewards

Level 10 CP: given 1-3 genome points
Level 10 Sharpshooter: tranquilizer has a 25% faster cool down
Level 10 Police Chief: Certain guns in the police store are free while others are cheaper.

Level 10 Mayor: Bigger percentage from lotteries (maybe 15-16%)
05-18-2018, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 10:28 AM by Grant.)
(Today 06:10 AM)'Kawaii Anime Girl' Wrote:  Here's a few cp/mayor rewards

Level 10 CP: given 1-3 genome points
Level 10 Sharpshooter: tranquilizer has a 25% faster cool down
Level 10 Police Chief: Certain guns in the police store are free while others are cheaper.

Level 10 Mayor: Bigger percentage from lotteries (maybe 15-16%)

Maybe make the genome point bonus for all CP jobs. For the regular CP award, the armor reduction from arrest batoning is increased by 25-50%

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:83586596...und=FFD500]
Member of New Generation (#1 org)
My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, Extra Props

My contributions to the server:
Legal prostitution
- Grenades
- Callout Maps

- /reqwaypoint
- Storage lockers
- A guide on genomes
- Adjustable price charts for vendors

05-18-2018, 11:41 AM
I think you guys kind of missed some of the points, if there is going to be any benefits it's going to be small.

I've suggested another genome point for cops and I'm fine with only giving them one, but I never wanted anything crazy.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
05-18-2018, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 05:14 PM by thedivinity.)
I was going to do one genome point for cops.

Maybe for medics slightly faster healing speed but nothing fucking ridiculous.

Small benefits seem like a better idea/option.

And I already combined all CPs stats (Sharpshooter, Admin Police, CP, Police Chief) so that it will all go towards the same XP goal.
Quick Reply