Divinity DarkRP
Players 16/128

Ban appel
01-12-2018, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 09:50 AM by Legacy.)
RP Name:Kathrine Hayden  

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:194815113  

Your time played on DivRP:67 or 68 hours   

Administrator's Name:Legacy the duck

SteamID:18-15-19-5-19 {i think but im not shure}  

Length of ban:2 days  

Reason why you were banned:pr 16547  

Reason why you should be unbanned:i like the server and you dont have to accept but im sorry i got banned befor and i promised myself that i wont be banned again but here i am and i understand what i did was wrong and i accept whatever happends i did it and i have to own to it i was thinking baout being staff but with this many bans no but i love your server and i wont be able to apply for staff but if we dont get punished the world will do it for us andi accept what the ban is for and if you can please tell the player im sorry for what i have done and i have dishonored your staff and if you may give me one more chance i will prove to you i will not get banned anytime soon i love your staff and your server and as you are reading this i hope that you will accept me back in the divinity family again but that is all have a good day :3 

Additional Information:I want to be a staff but with the ban i wont be able to but love the server
01-12-2018, 05:55 AM
You can like the server but I mean, you did what you did. Not your first ban either, not really giving much reason to support your appeal.

[Image: cheekibreekisigapplynow.png]
(Leader | Click the image above to access our org page!)
01-12-2018, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 09:57 AM by Sauce.)
You got banned because a player report on you got accepted, im not gonna support this until you give more of a reason to why you want to be unbanned After what Legacy said, I'm not gonna support this
01-12-2018, 09:54 AM
I fixed your post.

I banned you for two days because of the following player report: https://thedivinityrp.net/forum/showthre...?tid=16547

You wanted a player for suspected rape on you, and while the logs do not go that far back the screenshot from the players console does not show any failed or successful rape chances prior to your want. As such you have metagamed information and assumed the player had raped you when you did not.

You're constantly being a problem on the server between typing in all caps and blowing up at other users and staff, and generally making it harder for us to do our job.

I certainly hope you improve yourself as a user before you attempt a staff position because I don't want you on the team.

However since I issued the ban I cannot issue a verdict on the appeal and another super admin will have to take a look at the thread.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
01-12-2018, 10:05 AM
(Today 06:36 AM)'warlordhesu' Wrote:  RP Name:Kathrine Hayden

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:194815113

Your time played on DivRP:67 or 68 hours

Administrator's Name:Legacy the duck

SteamID:18-15-19-5-19 {i think but im not shure}

Length of ban:2 days

Reason why you were banned:pr 16547

Reason why you should be unbanned:i like the server and you dont have to accept but im sorry i got banned befor and i promised myself that i wont be banned again but here i am and i understand what i did was wrong and i accept whatever happends i did it and i have to own to it i was thinking baout being staff but with this many bans no but i love your server and i wont be able to apply for staff but if we dont get punished the world will do it for us andi accept what the ban is for and if you can please tell the player im sorry for what i have done and i have dishonored your staff and if you may give me one more chance i will prove to you i will not get banned anytime soon i love your staff and your server and as you are reading this i hope that you will accept me back in the divinity family again but that is all have a good day :3

Additional Information:I want to be a staff but with the ban i wont be able to but love the server

First of all, Legacy's SteamID is [ STEAM_0:0:16678862 ] not whatever you posted.

Secondly, "i like the server and you dont have to accept but im sorry i got banned befor and i promised myself that i wont be banned again but here i am and i understand what i did was wrong and i accept whatever happends i did it and i have to own to it", this isn't a good way to start off as a way to get unbanned. You plainly state out that you told yourself to not get banned but you some how got banned anyways, you're having a conversation with yourself. Also, this isn't a big issue or an issue at all but your spelling and grammar in general is very irritating. (Lemme guess, your first language isn't Eng-rish)

Third, "i was thinking baout being staff but with this many bans no but i love your server and i wont be able to apply for staff but if we dont get punished the world will do it for us andi accept what the ban is for" , After all this.. you still haven't given a reason why you should be unbanned, you just keep repeating how much you love  this server and how you respect being punished and what-not. (You dirty masochist.)

Fourth, "tell the player im sorry for what i have done and i have dishonored your staff and if you may give me one more chance i will prove to you i will not get banned anytime soon i love your staff and your server and as you are reading this i hope that you will accept me back in the divinity family"This is so cringey to me. The player doesn't need to know you're sorry, the community does else there's no proof you intend to play abidingly. You dishonored no one, except yourself. Again, you continue to go off with the "please give me juan moar chance-uu senpai" tactic. nonono.

Fifth, "I want to be a staff but with the ban i wont be able to but love the server", With your kind of typing and what I've seen just from this appeal - I feel that staff wouldn't even be possible. Especially, since you have two PO's that are 10 days apart. [Image: 87b9e447ac.png]

Some other notes:

You keep spelling some things wrong:
 [Image: c6e43cb8a8.png]
This is the source for Legacy's SteamID: [ https://thedivinityrp.net/forum/member.p...uid=117078 ]
[Image: f02d6a6224.png]

I can't farm because I have only 50mil...:c -NegroTat

01-12-2018, 05:42 PM
-Support

The way you respond to others who you believe are breaking server rules against you isnt the best response, and the way you blow up the staff request chat is not the right way to go about it. When you come back please be a little better about that.

[Image: n79Bjla]
01-14-2018, 09:12 AM
It would appear that your rather hollow excuses are attempting to justify your disregard of your fellow RPers at every turn. Considering your first ban indicated that you knew what you were doing and why it was wrong, along with the player report being accepted only a week or so later, it would be foolish to think you learned your lesson. -support, take a vacation.
01-14-2018, 02:45 PM
Your ban is expired, however you were causing issues even today

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:41597173...und=000000]
Quick Reply