Divinity DarkRP
Players 20/128

The history of Divinity
02-12-2018, 06:17 AM
'Gregg dateline='' Wrote:  people just wont understand why organizations were popular and important in the d3vine and assume it's just dickwaving when in reality orgs actually mattered in the day, unlike now where you have a popular minge org show up for 3 months before it dies :^^(

So basically any super successful popular super basing org?
02-12-2018, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 06:23 AM by Gregg.)
(02-12-2018 05:17 AM)'Colossal' Wrote:  So basically any super successful popular super basing org?

im talking behavior wise, organizations typically weren't known for how mingy they were. they were known for how powerful they were. cuz back then, this was daytime downtown, so megabases were the norms. orgs would claim the houses(used to claim the entire suburbs before the supers and doubles cracked down on that and decided that was dumb). they also ran the nighttime downtown too when we used that map, and claimed parts of the undergrounds or the slummish area.

the reason a lot of the old members talk about the old orgs, and bring them up, is because they were what we remembered from d3vine. they made d3vine what it was, it made d3vine fun and a challenge and a good memory. it's not people trying to dickwave and compare, we're just remembering what made d3vine a good server for us and they definitely defined its history.

nowadays orgs are just here to run and gun and shit on people who aren't in their org. and GOD FORBID you leave their org because let me tell you this, you're an immediate traitor and hated. fun stuff amirite I won't remember any of these divrp orgs when it comes down to it tbh.

[Image: cheekibreekisigapplynow.png]
(Leader | Click the image above to access our org page!)

02-12-2018, 03:12 PM
While orgs were considered an important part of history for d3vine and divinity, I'm manly focusing on divinity's history. Also orgs tend to have a huge story behind it . They can have some much devept to it, that it would be a sepreate thread of it's own. So I'll only mention a few populer ones like slice of life, misfits, and Lucci family.

LEADER OF THE TAGORIAN ARMY
old friend of spooky.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

02-12-2018, 11:06 PM
And thus, thread derailed into dickwaving.
02-13-2018, 01:34 AM
(02-12-2018 03:12 PM)'retroplasma' Wrote:  While orgs were considered an important part of history for d3vine and divinity, I'm manly focusing on divinity's history. Also orgs tend to have a huge story behind it . They can have some much devept to it, that it would be a sepreate thread of it's own. So I'll only mention a few populer ones like slice of life, misfits, and Lucci family.

In this case, definitely add Legion, too.

"You've got to make a statement. You've got to look inside yourself and say: What am I willing to put up with today?" - Arin Hanson

"If you love someone, tell them you love 'em. And if you hate them, be sure to tell them 'fuck you', at every possible opportunity." - Danny Sexbang

"Don't make fame your goal. Make your goal doing what you do to the best of your ability, and that's something no one can take away from you." -Danny Sexbang

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzRcpXMIcA337WHnuJaEa...wom7ypi9UB]
Quick Reply