Divinity DarkRP
Players 33/128

Closed 
[EVENT] DM-Skyscraper4
02-22-2018, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018 06:34 PM by Gregg.)

[Image: dmskyscraper4.png]
Four floating towers and two teams battling in space.

[Image: STORY.png]

After the Horizon event, the Battle for Sheldons, two corporations have emerged:

[Image: xelvarcorp.png]

Xelvar Corporation (Red) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of both weapons and armors. From the Sheldon they have acquired, they managed to create various weapons and armor for the individual use for both assault and defense. Their weapons are powerful and their variety of armors are durable.

[Image: kivlamcorp.png]

Kivlam Corporation (Blue) is the main lead in research & development. They are the ones who utilize everything their Sheldon has to offer from technologies such as respawns, teleportation, research on improving the weapons/armor available as of today, and improved architectural design and sustainability.

These two organizations are at a corporate war, battling each other for dominance and supremacy.

During one of the battles inside City 18; Xelvar Corporations attacked one of Kivlam's corporate buildings to hinder their scientific progress. Kivlam Corporation already knew the attack was coming onto one of their buildings. They evacuated their employees, and initiated a teleportation sequence onto their own building. When Xelvar mercenaries arrived to Kivlam's building; a flash of light is seen from a mile away, and the top of Skyscraper-4 has disappeared without a trace...

[Image: DESCRIPTION.png]

DM-Skyscraper4 is a build that will host a TDM Event. RED and BLUE will start in their designated building with all the doors shut. With the time given, everyone can get themselves ready on any floor of their building and get ready to engage in a brutal team-deathmatch. RED will start off with glocks while BLUE will start off with P250s. After the doors open, they will all have to scatter around the skyscrapers and find weapons, armor, milk. Players will start off with 500 health.

There will be no respawns, but each player will have enough health to be able to survive the onslaught of the two teams. Somewhere on the build, there will be a special weapon in a certain location for the individual who finds it.

If you fall off the bridges on Skyscraper4 and land on the bottom of the map, you will be considered dead and will have to wait for the next round.

Rounds will be played two-out-of-three, so if one teams win twice, they will reap the rewards. If both teams win once, a third round will be played to determine the winner.

[Image: RULES.png]

There will be rules for this event. There won't be many as it is just a TDM event.

1.) Both teams must eliminate each other.
2.) Do not team kill on purpose.
3.) You must set your /job to your corresponding team color (/job RED or /job BLUE).
4.) You must set your playermodel color to your corresponding team color.
5.) You may not switch teams in the middle of the event.
6.) You may not bring weapons/armor/milk outside from the event.
7.) No katanas. They're too OP.
8.) If you fall off from the skyscrapers, you will be considered DEAD.
9.) Once you die, there are no respawns.
10.) There may be more than one round playing.
11.) If you leave the event early and wish to not play it any longer, you will not receive the split-up reward.
12.) Rules may be changed at any given time.

[Image: EVENTINFO.png]

Date and time will be announced in a reply post to this thread. Anything in this section will be updated as well.

Date of Event: TBA
Time w/ Timezone: TBA (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Gamemode: Team Deathmatch (TDM)
Rewards: $1,000,000 to the winning team. | $500,000 to the losing team. (The total amount will be split among each player)
Maximum Players: 32 (First come - first served; 16 players per team)

[Image: HOWTOPLAY.png]

Pre-Game
1.) At around TBA (UTC-5:00; Eastern Timezone), a server announcement will be made that the event will start soon. It will tell you to please make a /a <message> or @ <message> if you wish to participate into this event.
2.) Along with other players, you'll be teleported onto a roof. Rules will be discussed.
3.) Ask any questions you may have~! (Don't be shy!)
4.) Team Captains will be assigned. If more than two people want to be captains, Rock-Paper-Scissors or /roll will be used to determine the captain.
5.) Two assigned captains will be taking turns and picking team-members. Names on the team will be recorded.
6.) Teams will be telepoted to their spawns.
7.) All players will be given enough milk and be given heavy armor to reach 600 HP and 200 Armor along with a glock if you do not have a permanent weapon.
8.) Once everyone is ready, the match will begin.

Playing Team Deathmatch (TDM)
9.) The goal is simple: Eliminate the enemy team.
10.) Pick up weapons, armor, milk, and armor as you play.
11.) If you fall off of the build, you will be considered dead. Don't fall.
12.) Once a game is completed (when everyone dies), a new round MAY be played with possible team alterations.

( This section may change at any given time. )

[Image: sneakpeak.png]

A low resolution preview of the build that will be used...
SpoilerShow

[Image: CREDITS.png]

[Image: CREDITPICTURES.png]

A special thanks to these wonderful people~!

TheDivinity - Allowing us to do this event in his server and allowing us to use the event jobs.
Legacy the Duck - Giving ideas like lights/lamps.
Grandad - Giving ideas on lights/lamps.
Kawaii Anime Girl - Recording the event

(This section will be updated when we know who will be helping. :3 ... If I missed someone, please let us know.)

[Image: tenor.gif]
shameless stolen signature
02-22-2018, 10:59 PM
It's that time again my dudes.

Let's go full on pubg with this, everyone starts with fists n u gotta find weapons.

Fr tho, imma be three to help like I said dog.
Not to mention to my knowledge the map isn't above plaza anymore so lag prolly won't happen as bad

Lol you've discovered my secret message
[Image: X6scaNO.png]
[Image: tq0spsT.png]
02-22-2018, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2018 11:04 PM by Gregg.)
(02-22-2018 10:59 PM)'Snivy' Wrote:  It's that time again my dudes.

Let's go full on pubg with this, everyone starts with fists n u gotta find weapons.

Fr tho, imma be three to help like I said dog.
Not to mention to my knowledge the map isn't above plaza anymore so lag prolly won't happen as bad

PUBG idea would be cool, but the map Pisque has made for the event is a bit small to work with that idea and to start with fists, so instead we'll have a basic loadout to start with. But you still will find better items through the duration of the rounds, alongside milk and armor.

Also yeah, the dupe will be over civ spawn this time, so the lag that was experienced in the last event will be non-existant. We worked off the things we saw in the last event to make sure this time it goes smoothly, which it should.

02-24-2018, 12:40 AM
We have added a date:

March 4th, 2018
5:00PM Eastern Timezone.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:17150955...und=D3FF82][Image: 76561197994567639.png]
02-26-2018, 02:46 AM
Yet another event which is at midnight for me
(An event which i cant go to)

[Image: Gmod_-_WTF.png][Image: hmm.png]<--- made by Snivy :d
02-27-2018, 02:45 AM
I can help

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:95300051...und=A9A9A9][Image: eShOUzT.png]

02-27-2018, 08:40 PM
Can rommel play

[Image: q35c8CL.png]
03-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Reminder that this event will be held in two days of this post!(On Sunday, March 4th), at 5PM EST! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or you can PM either Pisque or me!

03-04-2018, 07:28 AM
AY ITS LIT
03-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Thread has been updated, thank you for those who have helped and participated in the event! :D

Big thanks to Divinity for allowing us to do the event, helping with the event job, and watching and being available to help with issues.
Also, thank you to Legacy the Duck and Grandad for giving ideas for the lamps and lights during the event.
And finally, thank you to Kawaii Anime Girl for recording the event for us!

Closed 
Quick Reply