Divinity DarkRP
Players 4/128

New Rules
02-24-2018, 06:38 PM

With the recent amount of rule suggestions going on we've gotten around to some of them and are making an announcement on what is currently being changed, we've discussed in length with the head administration and super administration team and have come down to the following changes.

Rule Changes

Drug making/selling, prostitution and oil drilling may now be licensed
We're going to allow the mayor to license players the ability to use and operate drills, use of prostitution services, the purchasing, manufacture and selling of drug products. This allows the mayor more incentive to roleplay with his fellow citizens and make a small amount of cash on the side if they so choose, while this also enables other players to be a goto service for being considered legalized.

Bribing a cop prohibits you from demoting them
Now when you get bribed by a player who wants you to look the other way you may not be demoted by the player who is currently bribing you, this is to encourage more interesting roleplay between criminals and police officers while removing the main reason why the playerbase doesn't issue bribes in the first place.

Picture frames are default legal
Before this post the mayor was able to outlaw picture frames outright and because of that we're going to change this, by default picture frames will remain legal yet if the contents or context inside of them are illegal then they are subject to be wanted. (Ex: Illegal item sales, symbols, specific propaganda, etc.)

The default laws will be updated to reflect this change.

Hobos may steal from homes and player bases
Hobos have always been a begging and scavenging class, to add to this they're now allowed to take the risk of stealing from buildings and player homes.

Hobos can have two tool doors and two fading doors in their homes
With the recent addition of the door tool there hasn't been much clarity on what is allowed, at this time we're going to allow hobos to place down two tool doors and two fading doors in their prop built homes.

Hobos can have two tool doors in hobotown for each structure
The idea of hobotown has always been looked as a gigantic hobo base instead of an actual town, now with this addition we will be allowing structures inside hobotown to be considered seperate limitations for tool doors.

To reduce frustration in raiders trying to break open a potential large amount of tool doors spawned in by hobos, the lockpick time has been globally reduced down to four seconds for tool doors and punching down doors has a much higher chance to happen, this is to make sure raiders can easily clear out a large number of structures in a good time frame.

Because of the change in this rule we're going to see how it works out and if necessary we may revert it if major issues pop up, an announcement will follow if we ever do so.

Q: Do I need a license to purchase drugs?
A: No, if the drug is legal or requires a license to sell then the player should not need a license to consume a legally produced product.

Q: Do I need a license to use a prostitutes service as the client?
A: No, the workers should require licenses if stated in the laws.

Q: If I witness a bribe, then can I demote the cop?
A: Only if you are not related to the person bribing the cop.

Q: If my picture frames have money printers/default illegal items in them, can I be wanted for it?
A: Only if it's describing an intent to sell, this is doubly so if it's smack next to a textscreen indiciating you're buying them. The picture alone will not get you wanted.

Q: Can I kill someone if I steal from a home as a hobo?
A: Unless it is from a hobo home, then no.

Q: Can I follow people into a raid and steal stuff?
A: Hobos shouldn't be participating in raids.

Q: Can hobos defend themselves after stealing from a base?
A: Only once they have left the base/general area and they're still being attacked/etc can they defend themselves. (Hacker/Pro thief follow the same rules.)

Q: What is a tool door?
A: A tool door is a rp door spawned through the door tool.

Q: Does my elevator or fading door count towards my tool door limitation?
A: No, you may have two seperate tool doors, along side your 2 Elevator, fading door, sliding door, whatever defenses.

Q: Can I place my tool doors inside of other hobo buildings?
A: They count towards the tool door limitation, if they have two already then no.

Q: Can I place my tool doors inside of non-hobo buildings? (World buildings that can be bought by citizens.)
A: No, you should not be placing doors inside of purchasable buildings.

Q: What is considered a structure inside of hobo town?
A: An obvious hut/home/stucture that resembles a building.

Q: What if I connect two structures through a bridge/ledge/elevator?
A: Then it is considered singular structure and can only have two tool doors.

Q: I don't think this building counts as two structures
A: It's up to staff on what dictates a structure, they will have final say on the matter so it is better to ask them their opinion.

Q: What about fading doors in hobotown?
A: Only 2 fading doors are allowed inside of hobo town at all times.

Q: What about the other rule suggestions?
A: We'll get to them when we can, we consult every head admin and super admin and have a discussion about possible rule changes before we even consider adding them.

Extra Information

This should cover most of the questions and such, if you have any other questions or issues regarding these rule changes than please state them and we'll try out best to address them, and please be patient with players who have not heard of these changes if they aren't respecting them. It will take time for everyone to adjust to some of these new rules.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
02-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Seems legit. Gonna have to pop and and have some fun!

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:61584141...und=161616]
Official Member of the Fuko Fan Club.
[Image: lL6m6lx.gif]
02-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Sounds good

Why tho? 
TheDivinity has set Dogey McDogeFace to USERLITE.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:57543879...und=4DFF5B]
[Image: WF4Lbka.png]
02-24-2018, 07:04 PM
Lets have no rules, how about that.

Extra SUCC
02-25-2018, 02:39 PM
I like this. We like this.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:87078458...und=19ff3f]
[Image: eMkV4Yc.jpg]

02-26-2018, 02:26 AM
Seems cool

[Image: Gmod_-_WTF.png][Image: hmm.png]<--- made by Snivy :d
02-26-2018, 10:58 AM
Run for your lives, Hobos are taking over the world.
02-26-2018, 05:48 PM

[Image: source.gif]
03-02-2018, 08:45 AM
can u dont

TRUE NAZI | WEEB | 500+ HOURS | EDGY | EX-MOD | Millionaire
[Image: hagridsig.png]
03-03-2018, 12:43 AM
(03-02-2018 07:45 AM)'Jeemstar' Wrote:  can u dont

guess u did nazi that coming

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:40947230...und=990000]
03-10-2018, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2018 08:09 PM by The Myth™.)
I got new rules I count ‘em

7+ months served as a staff member
[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:14637772...und=474747]
Quick Reply