Divinity DarkRP
Players 56/128

Don't ban me Im white RDM
04-15-2018, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018 01:15 PM by That one guy.)
Rdm
Desciption of the Video
Is the same

I walked in to Z, knowingly seeing there was no base at the whole building. So I entered the establishment and was confronted by a man dancing around so I choose to join in. Since I was hobo with a radio I thought I was fine being in there, seeing as there was another person inside. So I started to dance realizing there was a raid all the way in the back. Knowingly I stood my ground at the entrance no where near them and knew I was fine if I stood here and just danced around with A dood. Seeing as I had no relation to that raid or anyone in there, as well I was hobo so I could not counter raid, I suspected I would be fine to stand there and dance. I was wrong to think that way seeing as Don't ban me walks towards me and kills me KOSing me. I understand the raiding rules where you can KOS someone for just being near a raid. But I would call that RDM seeing as I was all the way down the hall at the entrance, and I was hobo standing dancing with another player. It confuses me on why he walked over to me just to KOS me. As well I was hobo seeing as I had a radio on my back so I could not be a CP in disguise. I don't know, this whole situation just screams targeting and RDM. Whats your thoughts ?

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:81978404...und=000000]
Hiya !
04-15-2018, 01:28 PM
Please follow the format in full.

"You've got to make a statement. You've got to look inside yourself and say: What am I willing to put up with today?" - Arin Hanson

"If you love someone, tell them you love 'em. And if you hate them, be sure to tell them 'fuck you', at every possible opportunity." - Danny Sexbang

"Don't make fame your goal. Make your goal doing what you do to the best of your ability, and that's something no one can take away from you." -Danny Sexbang

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzRcpXMIcA337WHnuJaEa...wom7ypi9UB][Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:40707380...und=00F7FF]
04-15-2018, 01:29 PM
I was there and we were raiding. you were in z and he killed you. this report is petty and you could have settled it in a sit, even though you were in the raid zone.

Gay xd prankd
04-15-2018, 01:36 PM
Where is the admin sit for this? as well as any kind of admin reply to me asking why i had killed you?
You stated it was a raid in your post and your video shows you being within Z. Which is considered in the raiding area.

[Image: PMG%20Sig_zps0kvzttaj.png?t=1462425757]
04-15-2018, 01:37 PM
(04-15-2018 01:29 PM)'Mr Lobster' Wrote:  I was there and we were raiding. you were in z and he killed you. this report is petty and you could have settled it in a sit, even though you were in the raid zone.

Ay don't call him petty, he has a valid player report he's making with video evidence. Anyone is allowed to make a report if they feel rules were violated, it's up to the Supers and those involved to share their sides.

[Image: 6eJsOqA.png]
04-15-2018, 01:40 PM
This is gonna turn into a shitfit.

Locked until another super (Or myself) gets around to looking at this.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
04-16-2018, 10:29 AM
This was not rdm, clearly a raid you just got killed in. It doesn't matter how far away from the action you are, if you were in the building being raided you are at risk of being killed.

Also I feel you should've taken a sit and if you didn't feel comfortable with the outcome then come make a report but a sit should always be held at the start of a case like this.

I don't think this was rdm i think you didn't expect to be killed while being a dancing hobo but anyone is at risk of being killed in a raid and i feel like you shoulda known that

Its getting to the point where i think you guys need to avoid each other. Its obvious yall don't get along so either get a second staff's opinion or avoid each other. Because this seems more like you're trying to get him in trouble than educate him on the rules.

Also please follow format next time, makes it easier to review

Tea 2018 < Coffee
[Image: 635886006588771236625743993_giphy-21.gif]
Dat Dat Doe.
[Image: bff1ed6cf0.jpg]
[Image: 2d736c6170.jpg]
Quick Reply