Players 56/128

Poll: What map?
Downtown
City 18 Variation/Some HL2 Map
Eastcoast
[Show Results]

What would you think of a map change?
08-08-2018, 10:51 PM
(Today 11:04 PM)Vanilla Drizzle Wrote:  Again I think we should make keeping our current map its own option. I urge people like snivy who has not taken a look at either downtown or east coast to do so. Personally I believe that one of the only ways to see how each map fits the server is to actually test the maps on the server. I propose that for three days we host a map followed by a day or two of the current map. This allows us to gauge how each map affects the server and how well it performs gameplay wise. A large number of users simply do not go on the forums and this would be the best way to find out what the playerbase thinks. Since downtown seems to be a popular choice I vote that it would be first followed by eastcoast. If anyone wants to suggest any Hl2rp maps then they would do so.

Woah sir. That’s rude to call me out

Jk don’t really care. But I would like to say for the record I have played the d3 downtown map and I like it and that’s why I voted it

[Image: snivysig.png]
[Image: X6scaNO.png]
08-08-2018, 11:06 PM
(Today 10:04 PM)Vanilla Drizzle Wrote:  Again I think we should make keeping our current map its own option. I urge people like snivy who has not taken a look at either downtown or east coast to do so. Personally I believe that one of the only ways to see how each map fits the server is to actually test the maps on the server. I propose that for three days we host a map followed by a day or two of the current map. This allows us to gauge how each map affects the server and how well it performs gameplay wise. A large number of users simply do not go on the forums and this would be the best way to find out what the playerbase thinks. Since downtown seems to be a popular choice I vote that it would be first followed by eastcoast. If anyone wants to suggest any Hl2rp maps then they would do so.

Except it's a lot of work to go on this big process of testing each map for 3 days and possibly making shit unstable in the process.

08-09-2018, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 05:38 AM by Hagrido.)
Honestly, i'd just like a slight variation of C18. The reason I joined Divinity was because of the map you can't really see that much anywhere else on the Darkrp servers because most of them just attract minges and other scum. The modified c18 project we had earlier this year seemed pretty good to me but it was unfortunately cut short. I say this once again but I'd rather have a variation of c18. Fuck downtown, fuck Eastcoast. Long live c18.
(and my dupes for it that i stole from JC)

Say hello to my little friend. EXCALIBURRRR!
I actually prefer Mordred but eh.
[Image: tumblr_ngjaxdcdrg1t89rpeo1_500.gif]

My nicknames so far: Hagrid, Haygrid, HagrEEdo, Hagrido, Fagrido, Fagrid, Gaygrido, Gaygrid, Niggrid, Niggerido, Nigrido, NigrEEdo, Hag, FagrEEdo, FatgrEEdo, PedorEEdo,

(More nicknames coming soon!)
Please stop denigrating the staff members.
08-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Why not have a private beta of some sorts?

SpoilerShow
08-10-2018, 03:08 AM
Perhaps, have the maps on the dev server for a week each

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:41597173...und=000000]
Quick Reply