Divinity DarkRP
Players 29/128

Closed 
Event suggestions!
07-12-2018, 10:22 AM
Earthquake!
07-13-2018, 07:46 AM
I remember an event conducted by superadmins back in 2014. 
It was something like Friday the 13th. There was a bad guy chosen, his task was to kill everyone and the last guy that survived won.
The event took place in the Hotel building and there were a lot of obstacles for hiding and stuff. All two entrances were blocked to prevent people from escaping.
I say, we should do it again.
BECAUSE I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FUCKING DIE 

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:36989318...und=CC00FF]                

NAZBOL GANG NAZBOL GANG NAZBOL GANG NAZBOL GANG
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
07-13-2018, 06:32 PM
Freeze tag? I bet some tag mechanics could be worked out. You are froze when tagged by the other team ( you can look around but just not move) and your other team mates have to tag you to let you move once again. Idk. More rules and planning out would have to be done. But it sounds like it would be fun.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:95300051...und=A9A9A9][Image: eShOUzT.png]

07-14-2018, 06:04 PM
see who can kill the most people in 5 mins

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16034573...und=63188F][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfhijYk8y0Me6O4WNAk0i...IW2at8tkDg]
07-15-2018, 05:09 AM
(07-14-2018 06:04 PM)IHaveCancer Wrote:  see who can kill the most people in 5 mins

+support

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:36989318...und=CC00FF]                

NAZBOL GANG NAZBOL GANG NAZBOL GANG NAZBOL GANG
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
07-15-2018, 01:51 PM
Vertical Combat? huge drops and ledges to battle on

[Image: NeSNUzF.png] DIV +supports Wheelchairs

I am a guy who i also a guy
[DATA_EXPLUNGED]
I am superior to all of you....

07-16-2018, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2018 12:14 AM by Hendrick.)
EVENT SUGGESTION: WHEELCHAIR RACE​​​​​​
Rules: 
1. Must start at same time.
2. Must start at same location.
3. No bumping/knocking into on purpose.
4. 5 round elimination
5. People eliminated can bet on current racers.

How?:
1. I can make a custom map above c18 and paste it in when they event is about to occur.

2. A better builder or div can add in a custom map.
[Image: h1031E714]

[Image: ZwQ55FG.jpg]
[Image: 0dceb09ce92285f3dbbd3ad41a05f8ac.png]
|FORMER ADMINISTRATOR X4|
I is trapper of century. 
500 hours of trapping
07-19-2018, 08:24 PM
(07-13-2018 07:46 AM)A Russian Husky Wrote:  I remember an event conducted by superadmins back in 2014.
It was something like Friday the 13th. There was a bad guy chosen, his task was to kill everyone and the last guy that survived won.
The event took place in the Hotel building and there were a lot of obstacles for hiding and stuff. All two entrances were blocked to prevent people from escaping.

I actually think that this would be an awesome idea.
I think it would be great if it was in the Nexus. The mayor and CP can join in aswell. :P I'd be open to build for it.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:17414403...und=F0DC82]
[Image: 76561198308553804.png]
07-19-2018, 09:04 PM
(07-13-2018 07:46 AM)A Russian Husky Wrote:  I remember an event conducted by superadmins back in 2014.

hmm i do wonder who made that event... i think his name started with an s

07-19-2018, 09:08 PM
(07-16-2018 12:13 AM)Hendrick Wrote:  EVENT SUGGESTION: WHEELCHAIR RACE​​​​​​
Rules:
1. Must start at same time.
2. Must start at same location.
3. No bumping/knocking into on purpose.
4. 5 round elimination
5. People eliminated can bet on current racers.

How?:
1. I can make a custom map above c18 and paste it in when they event is about to occur.

2. A better builder or div can add in a custom map.
[Image: h1031E714]

i tried making something with wheelchairs, they don't perform well at all on props unfortunately

飛鳥了

07-22-2018, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2018 01:01 AM by HarryFromSL.)
(07-19-2018 09:08 PM)Gregg Wrote:  i tried making something with wheelchairs, they don't perform well at all on props unfortunately

They do in my experience. It's just a universal problem with them that they're rather janky, the most jarring issue is in attempting to move forward from a full stop. The wheelchair will act like it's stuck on something and tilt forward a bit without actually moving forward. Moving backwards does not have this issue and it is a good technique to move your wheelchair back then immediately forwards to get going. As I said, this is a universal problem and applies to prop tracks as well as the world.

If anyone would like to make a map for this, here's my recommendation: make a wall of elevators at the starting position that all move the same distance at the same speed and use it to push the wheelchairs and start the race. Also be very dilligent about using easy precision! If there are any lips in boundaries between props, no matter how miniscule, the wheelchairs will get stuck on them.

Edit: BTW please for the love of god do not actually do a wheelchair event.

Recommendations:

Another big cash build event if ur feeling lazy.
Or...
Like The Russian Husky said just another Michael Myers type of thing. But:
1. New map
2. Bigger cash
3. New rules/scripts
If Div would be able to make this a thing, I'd love a variation of the Michael Myers/deadly hide and seek where there is a timer at the start of the event that allows survivors/hiders to roam around freely without the killers/seekers being able to see them or chase them, similar to hide and seek. However, after the timer ends, the killers are released. After that point, survivors are also free to roam around as they were before, but with every movement they make, a beeping sound is given off similar to a keypad cracker. This gives survivors more incentive to work together, as they can coordinate distractions for good plays. Each survivor would also be given ONE satchel charge. All the outer props on the map are made "indestructible" to the satchel charge because all the walls will be stacked multiple times. The only exception to this will be several select exit points that the survivors can use to escape, provided they breach through them with a satchel charge. This also leaves an additional use to the satchel charge: satchel charges would make an identical beeping noise to the beep made by moving players. This gives them two uses: escape device and distraction. The survivors that escape will each be rewarded the same prize, while the killers will be rewarded per each kill they get.

Summary:
1. hide and seek
2. after timer ends, people make beeping noises when they move
3. every survivor gets one satchel charge
4. satchel charge can be used as a distraction, makes same beeping noise as moving player
5. satchel charge can also be used to reach the goal of the game, which is to escape
6. to escape place satchel charge on one of several exit points and breach through it
7. satchel charge still makes beeping noise when used to escape obviously, so use it wisely
8. coordinate your team to make plans for distractions and get as many people out as possible

EDIT 2:
YES I WILL BUILD FOR THIS.
07-22-2018, 07:50 PM
Was in feedback, so I don't even know.

Quote:More of an Event.
Nexus Holdout Event:
- Make 1 person become Mayor
- Make half the server become CP
- Other half is raiders or Medics/ Hackers

CP's spend 10 Minutes building defenses in the Nexus while the Non-CP's spend 10 minutes getting prepared. Armor is not allowed and if you die as one of the Non-CP's you come back.

Goal:
If raiders can kill the Mayor then they win
If CP's/Mayor can hold out for 10/20 Minutes they win.

Reward: Something small like 50K/100K
07-22-2018, 07:58 PM
Sounds pretty fun. Might be difficult to use the nexus for an event though, wouldn't it?

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:24453077...und=FFFFFF]
[Image: kO7fmrd.png]
07-22-2018, 09:50 PM
(07-22-2018 07:50 PM)thedivinity Wrote:  Was in feedback, so I don't even know.

Sounds fun, but not too interesting. I would prefer something far removed from normal gameplay so it feels like the event adds more variation
07-23-2018, 01:45 AM
(07-22-2018 07:50 PM)thedivinity Wrote:  Was in feedback, so I don't even know.

that'd need full server participation unfortunately, or half of it. would be fun to try.

i was thinking of a "michael myers" hide n seek event in the 45th, just to trial the event with the playerbase. not gonna be fully in-depth with the noises and stuff, although they do sound cool. but i was thinking of just having 1 killer and the rest survivors holding out in a decorated 45th with nocollided props and hiding spots etc. obviously they'll have time to hide but after the timer the killer would be released and a secondary timer will be added, those who survive when the timer ends get a prize, and the killer gets a prize for each person they kill.

飛鳥了

Closed 
Quick Reply