Divinity DarkRP
Players 38/128

Unban the Da5oviet
08-09-2018, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 05:20 PM by Da5oviet.)
RP Name: Da5oviet
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:87086402

Your time played on DivRP: 800 something.

Administrator's Name: Legacy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16678862

Length of ban: 1080 min

Reason why you were banned: Breach of NLR, Abusing Warn, You Know Better 

Reason why you should be unbanned: The person was harassing me that I warned him to leave I told Legacy but Legacy had enough of me and banned me without listening to my reason. Box was harassing me saying I need speech class for my Russian accent, and thats harassment I told Legacy and he banned me saying hes had enough of me. Box was using a mic so unfortunaltrey I dont have proof but I have witnesses. I didnt know warning someone to leave after killing them in there spawn is against the rules. Also I never broke NLR nor breached NLR!!!

Additional Information: Legacy didnt listen to my reason for me warning this box guy. Box was harassing me and I was telling legacy that he was harassing me and I got banned for it.
08-09-2018, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 05:29 PM by Legacy.)
https://imgur.com/a/0LdkEf3 - Logs of players involved.

After explaining to you that you cannot attack someone because you're supposedly allied, much less defending a cop who has no rp relation. (Which you didn't know, hey it happens.) I spectate you for a while and notice you keep talking to the person, by default I have voice disabled unless I absolutely need to turn it on or something is happening.

Eventually after much voice activity you tell him to leave in his spawn zone and eventually act on the warning killing him.

This is a breach of NLR because of the following: You were in your NLR Zone after dying to a Super Pro Thief.
You already killed Box Steele and hung around his spawn and killed him while still under NLR, and as such NLR states that you should not be interacting with the people involved in your/their death.
(Yes I am aware that Box Steele is breaking nlr too, but you had the choice to walk away.)

Then he respawns and after more voice activity you end up killing him again after issuing a warning for him to leave. In his spawn zone. After he's already died from you telling him to leave.

You had every chance to just go somewhere and not bother him.
You had every chance to tell me or another admin specifically that this guy is harassing you.
You were given several chances through out the entire month to stop clowning around and breaching NLR/various other issues.

I'm not giving you any more warnings regarding NLR because you have a large tendency to break the rules, break nlr, argue with staff during sits (I almost kicked you during one of the sits I was watching.), and mainly just be a general unwelcome user just to prove a point.

It is no secret that the staff team is aware of your infamous attitude towards staff and users alike, and end up breaking rules to stop other rule breakers just because you want to get involved personally, even more when you constantly demand things from staff and don't end up explaining problems half the time when we ask you to be specific about your reasoning.

However, since I issued the ban I cannot cast a verdict on my own appeal and another super admin will eventually have to take a look at the situation and issue their own verdict.

I have nothing more to say.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
08-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Look at the logs Legacy I never died from a SPT and if you have prove please provide it I was I never his spawn when he mugged my allied cop which didn’t know I can protect him. I never died prior to killing Box.
08-09-2018, 05:32 PM
It's not like it's a new thing for you to be causing issues.
The only thing that confuses me here is why your ban wasn't longer.
I have some other cringey retarded shit from yesterday I won't even bother to bring up, but you know what happened.
This is denied.
Quick Reply