Divinity DarkRP
Players 47/128

Poll: Should I be a Senior admin?
Yes way sir!
No way sir!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Dude no way! That one guys Senior admin application
Yesterday, 03:13 PM
2.6k views and 6 pages? and not a single reply from a Super admin

im not going to - or + support, but this really got out of hand real quick
Yesterday, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 05:14 PM by That one guy.)
(Today 12:12 PM)Hanson Wrote:  Well this thread turned around real fast.
I can't support anymore.

Not my fault there memeing sorry you feel this way.

(Today 03:13 PM)Sauce Wrote:  2.6k views and 6 pages? and not a single reply from a Super admin

Thanks for the responce and yes, yes it has. 

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:81978404...und=000000]
Hiya !
Today, 03:28 AM
(Yesterday 01:12 PM)Hanson Wrote:  Well this thread turned around real fast.
I can't support anymore.

i dont mean to be rude but did you even think befor you posted that dude i just want to know why you think not supporting some
over 2 people being memes and trying to stay relivent memeing on some one's app is a good reason to -Support i would like to know 
give a real reason to -support

[Image: 200w.gif]LocaGa   AKA: HomieSexual                    
[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:11215807...und=FFF300] If you comin' for my head, then motherfucker get to bustin'
Today, 03:50 AM
(11.15.2018 07:08 PM)Hagrido Wrote:  If you put That one guy and a zit together I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

It gets worse the more you touch it.

(You don't have to invalidate every point made against you, you're not perfect, nobody is.
Learn to take some criticism and try to improve yourself to the point where you are at least acceptable.)

In conclusion I don't support this. -Support.Get on the server bit more and interact with people then maybe i'll change to +Support after hearing from others.

That's a very good criticism, thank you for your time and your post. I don't understand what that's supposed to mean, just looks like a cunty thing to say. If you're going to comment there's no need to insult the applicant. Just state your opinion and get out.

(Today 05:13 AM)Sauce Wrote:  2.6k views and 6 pages? and not a single reply from a Super admin

There's no need to just comment like this though, just state your opinion on the applicant and leave. There's likely a good reason why this thread hasn't been touched by a superadmin, with the amount of "discussion" going on right now if I was a super I wouldn't want to touch it and let it ride out to get to the bottom of each of their points. I wouldn't want to accept someone who's got an active debate against them getting that permission going, hope that makes sense.

One of thethings that makes me not want to support is your low playtime in the last couple of months, as Jaysea mentioned this can be easily rectified and I honestly understand why your activity is low. I won't lie and say I was active when I was picked for head because I was bored and burned out of the same stuff day in day out, that's why I think this is less of a point but still a valid one nonetheless.

The onlyother thing that puts a bad taste in my mouth was what happened with Dont ban me im white. I will give a forewarning, this might be slightly incorrect since I heard about this from Kindred & White when this was happening and looked into it from what they were saying. By the looks of it you were being slightly unreasonable in asking for a permaban and the way you handled the situation, I don't think that it was anything major even if the kill was invalid since it was such an edge case it's whatever. The reason this leads me to -Support is that you were pushing for a perma ban despite it being pretty clear and valid in my eyes. I'm not trying to say that you're not to be trusted with that kind of power just I think that was a little hefty due to the offence commited. I even remember you telling White to stop being rude in the sit despite him being nothing but respectful to you which isn't a good thing either.

I'm not trying to be like any of the other bitch boys who go neutral on every single application despite having nothing to say but I'm genuinely torn at the moment due to what I've said above.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:65796880...und=161616]
SpoilerShow
Today, 04:24 AM
(Today 03:50 AM)Teddy Wrote:  There's no need to just comment like this though, just state your opinion on the applicant and leave. There's likely a good reason why this thread hasn't been touched by a superadmin, with the amount of "discussion" going on right now if I was a super I wouldn't want to touch it and let it ride out to get to the bottom of each of their points. I wouldn't want to accept someone who's got an active debate against them getting that permission going, hope that makes sense.
Yeah you're right, i'll post my reason under this text

With all this stuff that has or is still going on regarding this application i'll -support this one, you were a good staff member but i think you should wait until next month and get all this out of your way

Today, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: Today 10:35 AM by That one guy.)
(Today 03:50 AM)Teddy Wrote:  That's a very good criticism, thank you for your time and your post. I don't understand what that's supposed to mean, just looks like a cunty thing to say. If you're going to comment there's no need to insult the applicant. Just state your opinion and get out.

There's no need to just comment like this though, just state your opinion on the applicant and leave. There's likely a good reason why this thread hasn't been touched by a superadmin, with the amount of "discussion" going on right now if I was a super I wouldn't want to touch it and let it ride out to get to the bottom of each of their points. I wouldn't want to accept someone who's got an active debate against them getting that permission going, hope that makes sense.

One of thethings that makes me not want to support is your low playtime in the last couple of months, as Jaysea mentioned this can be easily rectified and I honestly understand why your activity is low. I won't lie and say I was active when I was picked for head because I was bored and burned out of the same stuff day in day out, that's why I think this is less of a point but still a valid one nonetheless.

The onlyother thing that puts a bad taste in my mouth was what happened with Dont ban me im white. I will give a forewarning, this might be slightly incorrect since I heard about this from Kindred & White when this was happening and looked into it from what they were saying. By the looks of it you were being slightly unreasonable in asking for a permaban and the way you handled the situation, I don't think that it was anything major even if the kill was invalid since it was such an edge case it's whatever. The reason this leads me to -Support is that you were pushing for a perma ban despite it being pretty clear and valid in my eyes. I'm not trying to say that you're not to be trusted with that kind of power just I think that was a little hefty due to the offence commited. I even remember you telling White to stop being rude in the sit despite him being nothing but respectful to you which isn't a good thing either.

I'm not trying to be like any of the other bitch boys who go neutral on every single application despite having nothing to say but I'm genuinely torn at the moment due to what I've said above.

"By the looks of it you were being slightly unreasonable in asking for a permaban" I asked legacy what to do, Idk at that point what should be done. I didn't have a perm ban in mind. More of a kick, then dont ban me started whirlpooling drama out and I ended the sit. The whole sit was made just for me to prove to him that it was RDM in my eyes. I record it and he wanted to see it. That was the end goal. He wanted another admin to handle the sit anyways. So I wasnt able to determine what his punishment would of been anyways.

"I'm not trying to say that you're not to be trusted with that kind of power just I think that was a little hefty due to the offence commited. I even remember you telling White to stop being rude in the sit despite him being nothing but respectful to you which isn't a good thing either."

Also It was voice chat mainly, and he was rude. He brought back the fact that I posted a report on him since I didn't know if it was RDM or not. Saying something along the lines of "Oh boy this again can't wait for the false ban again"

"I'm not trying to be like any of the other bitch boys who go neutral on every single application despite having nothing to say but I'm genuinely torn at the moment due to what I've said above."

Thanks teddy for the responce, and for making sense.

"I will give a forewarning, this might be slightly incorrect since I heard about this from Kindred &"

You can hear my side if you would like. Mainly the sit was handled well In my book and I wasn't the one in conrol so I had no say in the punishment. I just uploaded a video to youtube. Then showed my side, that was around all that happend. Then White tryed to incite drama but I don't care honestly and I told legacy about most of what happend. So I think I handled it well personally, maybe not in your eyes but other then that thanks for the responce :D

(Today 04:24 AM)Sauce Wrote:  Yeah you're right, i'll post my reason under this text

With all this stuff that has or is still going on regarding this application i'll -support this one, you were a good staff member but i think you should wait until next month and get all this out of your way

Thanks for the resonce, means alot "good staff member"

(Today 03:28 AM)Goddess Wrote:  i dont mean to be rude but did you even think befor you posted that dude i just want to know why you think not supporting some
over 2 people being memes and trying to stay relivent memeing on some one's app is a good reason to -Support i would like to know

Thanks for the responce, also yes thank you for making this alittle more clear to others.

Hiya !
Today, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: Today 11:43 AM by Hanson.)
(Today 03:28 AM)Goddess Wrote:  i dont mean to be rude but did you even think befor you posted that dude i just want to know why you think not supporting some

The reason I changed my verdict, was not because of the memes, but because I thought more about the application. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I feel uneasy about That one guy being staff, I believe the thing that really worries me is the variety of people who are willing to support and not support. As I said, I don't know what it is. I suck at arguments, but I was on thin ice supporting the application. 

This is my last post on this thread.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:17414403...und=F0DC82]
[Image: 76561198308553804.png]
Today, 12:32 PM
(Today 11:41 AM)Hanson Wrote:  The reason I changed my verdict, was not because of the memes, but because I thought more about the application. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I feel uneasy about That one guy being staff, I believe the thing that really worries me is the variety of people who are willing to support and not support. As I said, I don't know what it is. I suck at arguments, but I was on thin ice supporting the application.

Okay? Sorry you feel that way? Don't know what I did to make you feel that way. Also you say the reason is the variety of people willing to support and not support. Thats the bases of a application, bias opinions and you have to accept that. I just call them out when they happen.

Hiya !
Today, 01:17 PM
(Today 12:41 PM)Hanson Wrote:  The reason I changed my verdict, was not because of the memes, but because I thought more about the application. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I feel uneasy about That one guy being staff, I believe the thing that really worries me is the variety of people who are willing to support and not support. As I said, I don't know what it is. I suck at arguments, but I was on thin ice supporting the application.

Dont understand how it makes you feel uneasy about him being a staff member but ok

When Legacy says your name in Staff chat
[Image: PnXiAlH.png]

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:57089847...und=542EFF]

Today, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: Today 07:17 PM by Goddess.)
(Today 11:41 AM)Hanson Wrote:  The reason I changed my verdict, was not because of the memes, but because I thought more about the application. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I feel uneasy about That one guy being staff, I believe the thing that really worries me is the variety of people who are willing to support and not support. As I said, I don't know what it is. I suck at arguments, but I was on thin ice supporting the application.

well then give a reason behind your -support next time cause if u just flat out say welp shit hit the fan -support that shit with no context or no reason stated with it of course people will and can call u out on it.

Also "the variety of people who are willing to support and not support"i really dont understand where your getting at with this cause unless some one that has -supported for a valid reason has said or brought some thing up
that you dont like then bring that up insted of saying -support im uneasy cause to me it seems a bit vague on why you have to be so uneasy supporting and to be fair in the past i have done that so u learn to give people positive criticism so that they know what they can work on for there next staff app and better them selfs cause just saying -support shit hit the fan isent gonna help them at all.

like what about him makes you uneasy about him being staff ?
i see him as a pretty capable staff he has replied to all the comment on his app from what i can see witch shows me he cares to even respond to people and what they had to say about him and since dog left he is like the only other staff at the moment that i see more deserveing of the senior rank tbh

[Image: 200w.gif]LocaGa   AKA: HomieSexual                    
[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:11215807...und=FFF300] If you comin' for my head, then motherfucker get to bustin'
Quick Reply