Poll: Should I be a Senior admin?
This poll is closed.
Yes way sir! 0% 0 0%
No way sir! 100.00% 3 100.00%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dude no way! That one guys Senior admin application
11-18-2018, 08:53 PM
(11-18-2018 08:36 PM)Dogey Wrote:  I forgot to reply to this a few days ago.

After much thinking to myself about this and then those few extra days of not replying, I'm not going to be supporting this. Don't get me wrong, you're good at what you do but I think you should hold off for a little before applying. I haven't seen you too terribly much, you helped out in a couple events from what I've personally seen, possibly try helping out more in events. We don't have too terribly many events but now that there's those passive events there's more chances to help out, y'know. If you keep being cool and keep your head up if you're denied, then for sure you'll be set to possibly get accepted as a senior admin. You've come a long way from being a n00b mod (jokes it's ok) to being basically on the brink of cool event commands. Basically get a slight bit more active, you obviously don't have to spend your life on the server, an hour a day is what I personally aim for, you can come on like every second day for just an hour or so and I'd think that'd be fine imo.

Next month might work, Goodluck friend.

I currently do try to get on daily for around an hour or two, I've been active on the past three weeks. This week I was busy doing other things but Im ready to start being active yet again this week. I've gained around if Im correct if going off of the perm application around 20+hours. So I do think Im active enough. In my personal eyes. Thank you for your response and I understand your views just responding.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:81978404...und=000000]
Hiya !
11-19-2018, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2018 04:28 AM by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.)
You're a good admin mate, no doubt. I concur with Dogey here though. Keep up the good stuff though and I'm sure your prospects will turn around quickly.
Quick Reply