Divinity DarkRP
Players 28/128

Closed 
[PASSIVE EVENT] Armory Truck
11-13-2018, 04:43 PM
Howdy.

Every now and then you may notice a truck parked somewhere in the map being guarded by combine or in the process of being looted by foreigners who aren't from City 18, inside of this truck is usually money or items of value to residents of City 18, it's up to them to raid the truck and steal what's inside for themselves.

[Image: sK6tkLR.png]

Highlights

• NPC's will sometimes attack only raiding classes, or they will attack anyone in sight.
• NPC's will ignore event players, OOC jobs, staff members, and cops.
• NPC's include Metropolice, Combine, Turrets (Destroyable)
• NPC's will be tougher than normal with higher health.
• Event members and Cops can and will defend the truck.
• A high prize of cash is usually involved, or very special items that are not obtainable outside of this event.
• Varying on the contents inside will depend on the security needed.
• C4 will not blow down props and wil instead knock down only fading doors and elevators.

Rules

• Raiding classes should be the only ones participating in the event.
• Raiding classes that have murder contracts should not participate. (Vigilante, Hitman.)
• Raiding classes that exist only to raid a specific class should not participate. (Hobo, Drug Dealer.)
• Event members must wait one minute before returning to respawn, and will not be given health boosts on respawn.
• Players must wait out new life rule once killed in the event.
• You may kill other raiding classes if they are taking the rewards and you are feeling greedy.
• Participants should not be wanted for attacking the truck and instead should be shot on sight.

This is still being conducted at random with different testing phases, but the general idea is that players may raid the truck and event classes will respawn to attack without any bonuses except their own weapons and that will be it, sometimes I will issue special prizes for fully taking over the truck or make it more interesting with a different idea for the end.
11-13-2018, 08:18 PM
I would love to see this as something that players can join into via F3 notifications.

[Image: 4wZBYB7.png]
11-13-2018, 08:29 PM
dude it was really cool sniping all my fellow staff members

SpoilerShow
ahaha yes
11-13-2018, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2018 10:00 PM by OoGaBooGaMan.)
(11-13-2018 08:29 PM)Dogey Wrote:  dude it was really cool sniping all my fellow staff members

Dogey blackmailed me into selling him shipments of Milk.

Pls help

But no, seriously. Really neat event. More of these pls. 

There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
​​​​​​​

[Image: xxhdeXu.png]
[Image: Q9SaBQ6.png]

11-14-2018, 06:31 AM
Im really liking these new events, keep up the good work
11-14-2018, 06:40 PM
These events are real cool.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:17414403...und=F0DC82]
[Image: 76561198308553804.png]
Closed 
Quick Reply