Divinity DarkRP
Players 19/128

Statistics Time Reference Sheet
11-29-2018, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2018 07:48 PM by Tequila Bowman.)
This is a reference sheet on time.
Time is of essence in Divinity. It matters whenever you do basically anything. Wether it's transporting printers or having a melon pet, this is the definitive analysis on time in Divinity

I will refer to Divinity scales of measurement using red and IRL scales using green. I apologize for any mistakes I make.

0.5 seconds are equal to 1 minute
5 seconds are equal to 10 minutes
30 seconds are equal to 1 hour
12 minutes (720 sec.) are equal to 1 day
360 minutes are equal to 1 month
1 day is equal to 4 months 
3 days are equal to 1 year
30 days are equal to 10 years
1 year (365 days) is equal to almost 122 years!

[Image: xl4o3SY.png]323.30kb
>Divinity has technically existed for almost a fucking millenium.
>I'm over 200 years old
>We have halloween events every 122 years.
>Divinity is the most accurate representation of life. >You lose all your money in a year, you earn it back in 10 years.
>mfw Divinity is the most accurate RP as in money and society

Aren't permas kinda death? Community bans are definitely hell. Divinity is very supernatural tbh

Melons
Melons - the cute little companions that follow you are a very minor part of Divinity. However, they're also very common and meaningful. I've seen 5 players make churches worshipping melons.

I originally started thinking about writing this article when Skippy pointed out that melons should be nerfed. And they should be. Here's why.

A day in Divinity lasts 12 minutes. That means, in order for the melon to be 5 days old you'd have to stay online for an hour. 10 days old - 2 hours, 15 days old - 3 hours, 20 days old - 4 hours and to have it be a month old, you'd have to stay online for 6 hours! But why? I don't even know why melons exist. Why are we even talking about this?

Guess that's it... Or is it?
Jackpots

Of course, jackpots! The fun little game you probably always lose! Also known as the tax on the poor! Well, let's imagine you enter the lottery with the number... 63. In order to even have the chance to win, you'll have to enter around 150 times. 150 in-game days is 5 in-game months or 11/3 IRL days. This jackpot better be worth it because not only you'll have to either stay online for that long or develop a (probably against the rules) algorithm that does /jackpot 63 for you. On top of that, you pay $2500 per entry. That means you'll spend $375,000! And you might not even win! This jackpot better be over $1,400,000 because otherwise it's just not worth the hassle.

Thanks for looking at my time analysis and realizing that the jackpot is shit.

-Tequila

[Image: yjBuZZs.png]
SpoilerShow

yall know when you win 20 lottos in a row amounting to over 5 mil and then you gamble them all to your arch-nemesis in like 5 minutes
I do.
11-29-2018, 09:47 PM
Life Divinity makes sense now.

12-02-2018, 05:06 AM
According to my playtime though, I'm actually 8 years old. Okay from now on I'm gonna go around telling people I'm 8.

[Image: yjBuZZs.png]
SpoilerShow

yall know when you win 20 lottos in a row amounting to over 5 mil and then you gamble them all to your arch-nemesis in like 5 minutes
I do.
12-03-2018, 07:31 PM
yuh 8 year old gang

Christmas time is the best time.
[Image: LBG53S4.jpg]
12-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Im time god now

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:57628426...und=000000]   
[Image: LLMAEOA.png] 

Quick Reply