01-06-2019, 09:56 PM
RP Name: Dr. Jones
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172080645/

Your time played on DivRP: 8 hours

Administrator's Name: Jaysea
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jcthespy/

Length of ban: 1 Day

Reason why you were banned: RDM

Reason why you should be unbanned: It was an honest mistake on my part. I was assisting my friend in raiding and I hadn't realized I was still a gun dealer and didn't swap to super pro thief. So yes, I did rdm because as a gun dealer I am not allowed to raid or assist and I can promise it wont happen again.

Additional Information: n/a
01-06-2019, 11:26 PM
I had kicked you for lying in a sit yesterday about killing Nephi. 
You only have 8 hours played and have a PO for Mass RDM, although it's quite old.
I had this discussion with you before about raiding as a gun dealer.
I don't understand how you can just forget what job you are, because you have to go to the F4 menu and select that job manually.
Here's your kill logs.
[Image: cdd8cc3066.jpg]

I also don't understand why your friend who was raiding with you said nothing about you being a gun dealer and raiding.
Before  I had banned you I wanted to see if you had bought anything in the same life you were raiding. You did.

[Image: 5dc2779479.jpg]

In conclusion, you were banned for RDM. You claimed it to be a honest mistake, but you had bought guns during that same life, your friend was helping you raid and said nothing, and you had been kicked yesterday for lying in a sit. 

[Image: 5d6f845713.jpg]
01-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Your ban appeal has been denied.

The super administration team has decided that this appeal does not warrant any change on your ban status.

You either have insufficient media evidence to support this ban appeal, failed to use the ban appeal format within a 24 hour time period of being posted, or there is not a valid reason to reduce or revoke your ban.

If your ban is longer than a month than you may appeal your ban again in one month's time from this post.

Please take the time to review the Ban Appeal Format in it's entirety.
Quick Reply