Divinity DarkRP
Players 36/128

Closed 
Map Suggestions Forum When?
02-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Since the about 2 months ago a "major" map update was placed and only small features were changed, such as a few props and other things being removed or added onto the server but no BIG changes in the server itself. When are we gonna get a map that actually has more room, the server is growing there's not alot of places to go we need something to change. Then there's people that don't go on the server AT ALL ANYMORE and refuse changes by saying shit like "Oh well DivRP is original it doesn't need change" "Server is dead because of this" well would it be more original if we did? I know there's people that don't like changes but christ just suck it up.

I just want a bigger map, I know I've said this before back in October when I made my 1st thread about it but please dude. Changes is what makes things better for the rest of us as a community.

ROZZ THE MAGICKAL
[Image: thothdaynight.jpg]
ROZZO BLUHOZZO
[Image: babalon777starcrop.jpg?w=320]
AIWASS

D.W.T.W.
02-07-2019, 11:13 PM
Missing my sunshine

[Image: cOAjPnG.jpg]

I agree. 

[Image: 0V2lCnk.png]
02-08-2019, 11:45 PM
We are almost done with the second part of the optimization update. Hopefully we should be able to take suggestions soon.

[Image: pqY7Mu8.png]

buy tpose hat
02-09-2019, 09:21 AM
remove the entire map and let us play in a dark void

[Image: z3vKGfO.png]
Jared From Subway (STEAM_0:1:85896379) has been banned for 0 Minutes by Legacy the Duck for the reason "not eating fresh"

Perms because i'm unoriginal

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer
Pocket Increase
TTS
Elites
Snowball
Camera
02-09-2019, 10:32 AM
https://thedivinityrp.net/forum/showthre...?tid=19063 Read the announcement.

The idea is to evaluate how the performance update affects everyone and go from here, a suggestion page will be opened up when we're ready to take in community input and change the map on a big scale.
Closed 
Quick Reply