Divinity DarkRP
Players 23/128

Poll: Should Omega have the chance to be a trial moderator?
Heck Yeah!
Heck No!
[Show Results]

Omega's Moderator Application
03-12-2019, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 12:54 AM by Omega.)
RP Name: Omega

Steam Name: Omega

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:49785653

Hours On DivRP: 304 (at the time of writing this application)

How long have you been a staff member on this server?
I have 2 months prior moderator experience, and 1 month of trial admin experience prior to this application.

Why do you deserve to be promoted to this staff position?
I have started playing the server again recently, and have been having a great time, despite seeing rule-breakers around, but that kind of thing happens all the time on Dark RP servers, and because of that, I would like to start playing a part in this community again, and I'd really like to rejoin the staff team and help keep the server a great experience for everyone who plays it.

Which staff members are usually active when you are?
This is usually the part I'm bad at since I don't check the scoreboard very often but I remember mostly seeing as of recent: Snivy, TheDivinity, Sgua The Duck, OoGgAbOoGaMan, HOLLY JOLLY FUCK, Roses, and Hanson the Bear.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:49785653...und=000000]
03-12-2019, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 01:26 AM by Roses.)
If I were to overlook your previous history as it was some time ago, I'd have to remain neutral- I don't know what it was but some time ago when you first came back you were causing some kind of issue that had to be resolved by staff. I can't really recall what it was so I won't jump straight for -support, but with that thought looming in my head I can't comfortably +support either.

Nor have I seen you really help out in OOC or stand out in any way, you haven't really given me an impression to overlap the one you had when you were here last, which wasn't good seeing your suspension and your ban since then. Again, it's been a while since all that happened but for all I know, you could be just the same.

Good luck.
03-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Even though you may not stand out very much i still believe that if you were trusted all the way to trial Admin then your a pretty good noodle and know your stuff. I can +support a month of mod (Also i think i remeber you)

Perm Admin
[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:98113331...und=000000]
03-12-2019, 10:05 AM
I remember you, you were a good staff member. +support

[Image: pqY7Mu8.png]

buy tpose hat
03-12-2019, 10:57 AM
-Support for this month. Last time you were staff, you massed on an alt while high, leading to a super suspending you and perma’ing your alt. I don’t recall you continuing to staff for the second half of your T-Admin month after that. You also went and got banned for RDMing again as a user a couple months later.

While I’m not going to hold that history against you forever, I only started seeing you on a week or two ago, and you weren’t doing much to make yourself stand out. I would rather see more activity from you before trusting you to be staff again.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:35333445...und=2212FF]
03-12-2019, 11:05 AM
No.

[Image: 9tXYVxl.png]
03-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Thank you for applying for staff, unfortunately your staff application has been denied.

Currently the super administration team does not deem you fit for a staff position at this time, or you have failed to adhere to the Application Format and Guidelines.

You may not apply again until a month from this post's date, if you wish to apply again please review the Application Format and Guidelines on creating an application to apply for future staff position's.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:40947230...und=990000]
Quick Reply