Divinity DarkRP
Players 38/128

Ban Appeal from Rose
03-27-2019, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2019 03:09 AM by ronrick.)
RP Name: Verbal Kint
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18836472

Your time played on DivRP: 2600+ Hours

Administrator's Name: Rose
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16777112

Length of ban: 5760 minutes

Reason why you were banned: Shooting printers Rose was helping move.

Reason why you should be unbanned: Shot some printers that were out in public that Rose was helping move to a base for "Donald trump". Banned me for 4 days for it. I think this unjust and ridiculous. Didn't kill or injure anyone.
03-27-2019, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2019 02:55 AM by Roses.)
Follow the format or your appeal will be denied within 24 hours.

[Image: newsig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16777112&am...eam=hacker]
03-27-2019, 02:58 AM
You've been causing a lot of headache for staff recently.
Would like to hear Rose's side.
And follow the format please. It can be found here
https://thedivinityrp.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1055

[Image: a4ffdc5a21.png]
03-27-2019, 03:03 AM
And before Rose responds with saying I was propminging yesterday. I literally told him I built it in the mayors back room for Stalfos but he wouldn't believe me and just ignored me. Called it propblock.
03-27-2019, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2019 03:41 AM by Roses.)
Throughout the week, for numerous staff members you have been hard to deal with and been toeing the line with rules that you are well familiar with at this point.

[Image: 4YerCd7.png]

In one instance, you filled the entire vault room with blast doors as a hobo, and left it there for Jaysea and I to find and clean-up. You claimed that it was props you gave to Stalfos, but not only did he not own the props, you had no evidence in your chatlogs of you even using /giveprops when Jaysea went to look. It was quite evident to us that you were lying, not to mention the fact that there's zero reason for you to have spawned these in the first place.

In another instance, you spawnkilled "your friend" over and over again and even killed him while he was mayor for no reason while you were playing rapist, claiming "misclick" despite the fact that I was already watching the situation unfold. Your friend also demanded to be set back to mayor, which is customary in these sorts of situations, but it was only made out to be annoying when immediately suiciding to resign from mayor after being set. Even after being warned you two continued to RDM one another.

In another situation, you placed your keypad on the other side of the bridge from your killbox, and tried to yell and fight with myself and Moist when told to move it- to the point I had to literally move it for you with adminmode.

[Image: VkjFsp6.png]
[Image: 6ieKVGc.png]

Note the timestamps, with the printer damaging occuring both before and immediately after, within NLR.

And then tonight, when Donald Trump was moving printers that were sold to him, you, as a hitman, began to shoot his printers. You were killed by him because of this, and immediately after you began trying to snipe those very same printers from your spawn despite being under NLR, and not being able to steal from Donald Trump. You claimed that they were in a public area, which they were, but they were also clearly Donald Trumps as they had been from the base that had been deleted, which were of Donald Trump's props since they were given to him with /giveprops. That part doesn't really matter much to me considering it was hard to tell that was the case if you had walked into plaza to see a bunch of printers, but you still broke NLR, something you know you shouldn't do, and something that was, while rather small, the final straw to break the camel's back.

I should also clarify that I wasn't helping Donald move his printers, I was simply present- because I too also saw a sudden abundance of printers in the plaza and was drawn to it out of pure curiosity.

And through nearly all of these scenarios you have fought us tooth and nail when we try to tell you to stop doing something. It also comes to mind that you've been drunk and/or high in some form during most of these situations as self admitted through discord or OOC chat. While we allow players to play drunk or high if they so choose, it's not an excuse for the rules and you should not expect leniency. I have no way of telling that you were drunk or high in this instance but based on the sheer frequency of you doing that I would not be surprised to know that you in fact were. It also is worth noting that these are only the ones that I can note at this time, because in truth I figured with time your behavior would improve and there was little reason to collect evidence. There are plenty of other smaller instances that occurred where you have coyly danced around the line of is and is not allowed in the server.

After talking with Jaysea in discord, it became evident to us that you had already been on the verge of being banned this week and with tonight's scenario you simply sealed the deal. I, or should I say we, had enough with the problems that you have continued to cause without fail, and are tired of giving you another chance because of your time in the community or your use of substances, which in reality we shouldn't be even taking into account as excuse or reason to hesitate anyways. You know better, you need to behave better.

[Image: newsig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16777112&am...eam=hacker]
03-27-2019, 04:05 AM
"In one instance, you filled the entire vault room with blast doors as a hobo, and left it there for Jaysea and I to find and clean-up. You claimed that it was props you gave to Stalfos, but not only did he not own the props, you had no evidence in your chatlogs of you even using /giveprops when Jaysea went to look. It was quite evident to us that you were lying, not to mention the fact that there's zero reason for you to have spawned these in the first place."

Did do that. Pressed Z 29 times to delete them all. Didn't recall being hobo at that time pretty sure I was police chief and switched to hobo. Plus they were no-collided I made sure when I made the dupe. I don't have a reason for why they returned to normal or non non-collided. After I finished dupeing them for Stalfos and he said he wanted it. I didn't transfer it nor did he ask me to.

"And then tonight, when Donald Trump was moving printers that were sold to him, you, as a hitman, began to shoot his printers. You were killed by him because of this, and immediately after you began trying to snipe those very same printers from your spawn despite being under NLR, and not being able to steal from Donald Trump. You claimed that they were in a public area, which they were, but they were also clearly Donald Trumps as they had been from the base that had been deleted, which were of Donald Trump's props since they were given to him with /giveprops. That part doesn't really matter much to me considering it was hard to tell that was the case if you had walked into plaza to see a bunch of printers, but you still broke NLR, something you know you shouldn't do, and something that was, while rather small, the final straw to break the camel's back."

You're right I did break NLR by shooting at some printers that were trying to be moved. But also I was shooting at them before and got shot in the back of the head by someone who I didn't even know they were owned by. How was I supposed to know they were owned by Trump? It says right there in the logs owned by Unknown, owned by Poopdick

"In another instance, you spawnkilled "your friend" over and over again and even killed him while he was mayor for no reason while you were playing rapist, claiming "misclick" despite the fact that I was already watching the situation unfold. Your friend also demanded to be set back to mayor, which is customary in these sorts of situations, but it was only made out to be annoying when immediately suiciding to resign from mayor after being set. Even after being warned you two continued to RDM one another."

It was 3-4 AM and we both agreed to an RDM war. Also these were two seperate incidents. I told you to put him back as mayor as soon as it happened. Because it was an accident. You're conflating the two.

But whatever I will take the ban even though I don't agree with it.

03-27-2019, 05:33 AM
Destroying raidables in public is fail rp if you're not a raiding class.

Hitman doesn't count because he's not suppose to be destroying raidables.
04-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Since you did not provide a response I am going to deny this.
Quick Reply