Divinity DarkRP
Players 8/128

so yeah what perm should i buy next
05-12-2019, 09:22 PM
so i got up to 3mil today via winning a 1mil jackpot, successful vault raid, successful warrant on a printer base, a good mayor reign last week-ish? (lottos galore) and a series of good juggernaut victories (7-10k each per game) friday. so i brought the knife perm. I can spend my remaining $2,000,000 on more perms, I know that, but im conflicted.

Camera increase = 500k
Camera item = 600k
Cdm = 1700k
Crowbar = 1300k
CZ = 1100k
Dab = 125k
Deagle = 1500k
Lab = 1000k
Spinner = 425k
FiveSeven = 800k
Frame = 500k
Glock = 1000k
HL2 Pistol = 650k
Oil = 1000k

P228 = 800k
Pernach = 1300k
Snowball = 500k
Stunstick = 1400k
USP = 1200k
Vape = 500k

orange = maybe a slim chance i might consider it
yellow = im stuck between prioritizing one of the two to purchase first
blue = i will buy these at a more opportune time

im not buying the remaining cosmetics cuz they suck. they are neither fun to use or cheap. i already got tts which is SUPER FUN TO USE and surrender which is CHEAP, USEFUL FOR ARRESTS, GOOD RP MATERIAL, and also kinda fun to see with how wacky you look as you move or pose while equipping surrender.

the bolded items are the choices i narrowed down to:

Crowbar - 1,300,000 - cancer recommended i buy this to one-hit shipments and to quickly destroy entities, but i don't see it as a big deal. I have katana and knife. I don't mind breaking entities for a few seconds longer with katana.

USP - 1,200,000 - b/c its a silenced pistol, which makes it unique. However even when i have it as hitman or vig, i dont use it that often cuz i have awp/crossbow/357/elites/katana/knife to work with instead. hell, even in my default loadout, i will prob katana rush or elite-spam instead of using USP since i havent used USP frequently in a long time ever since i got the 357 perm like years ago.

FiveSeven (800,000) or HL2 Pistol (650,000) - if i was looking for a quick-shooting, quick-reloading, ammo-filled pea shooter as a backup to my elites in the heat of the moment, its down to either five-seven or hl2 pistol.
FiveSeven has very slightly (only like 1-2 points difference if jaysea's guide is to be trusted) more damage and two more rounds in the clip, but has longer reload time.
HL2 PIstol is $150,000 cheaper, and may have two less bullets and very slightly less damage, it has the quickest reload time in the game as well as meme magic. Im not certain.

Lab - 1,000,000 AND Oil - 1,000,000 - if i was basing more often, i would have brought these two after my knife perm and basically be poor in cash but rich in economic potential. and i wouldnt have this topic in the first place. Yet i hesitate because there's not much instances where im basing with my org anymore. And unfortunately, it just isnt the meta to buy labs and drills from people because of how "unrewarding" and "difficult" it may seem, and some landmen dont even bother to buy oil barrels (of course some do, but then again do you think im always mob or landman? hell nah.) Then again summer is approaching so who knows, maybe a resurgence in basing during the summer may push me to buy these two.

idk guys help me decide

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:83586596...und=FFD500]
My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, Extra Props(1), Surrender, Katana, Fists, Extra Ammo (1), TTS, Storage Increase, Knife ($10,425,000 total)

Useful shit:
Callout Maps
Genome Guide
Adjustable price charts for vendors
Perms and credit shop guide
Daily Task Guide
SpoilerShow
05-12-2019, 09:24 PM
usp or crowbar

SpoilerShow
ahaha yes
05-12-2019, 09:26 PM
(05-12-2019 09:24 PM)Dogey Wrote:  usp or crowbar
i would rather have a quick and expansive gun to resort to when my elites are empty. hence hl2 pistol or five seven. both are cheaper.

i outlined my reasons behind my top choices in the OP

My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, Extra Props(1), Surrender, Katana, Fists, Extra Ammo (1), TTS, Storage Increase, Knife ($10,425,000 total)

Useful shit:
Callout Maps
Genome Guide
Daily Task Guide
SpoilerShow
05-12-2019, 09:31 PM
(05-12-2019 09:26 PM)Grant Wrote:  i would rather have a quick and expansive gun to resort to when my elites are empty. hence hl2 pistol or five seven. both are cheaper.

i outlined my reasons behind my top choices in the OP

crowbar is literally op
you'd be not very smart to buy hl2 pistol or even the five seven over crowbar

[Image: z3vKGfO.png]
Jared From Subway (STEAM_0:1:85896379) has been banned for 0 Minutes by Legacy the Duck for the reason "not eating fresh"

Jared From Subway
[Show Cash] Jared From Subway has $50,000,083.
          [Image: TOjQSFF.jpg]
Perms  [cost: $22,825,000] because i'm unoriginal

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer
Pocket Increase
TTS
Elites
Snowball
Camera
Stun Stick
Glock
Frame Increase
Storage Increase
Camera Increase
Deagle
Dab
USP
Oil Increase
Fidget Spinner
05-12-2019, 09:44 PM
(05-12-2019 09:31 PM)Jared From Subway Wrote:  crowbar is literally op
you'd be not very smart to buy hl2 pistol or even the five seven over crowbar

as in crowbar is a good melee? katana is better than crowbar for slicing through people. crowbar is good for slicing through shipments, labs, n shit, but i don't care about that.

so how good really is crowbar at beating up people?

Useful shit:
Callout Maps
Genome Guide
Daily Task Guide
SpoilerShow
05-12-2019, 10:19 PM
usp is literally best gun, if u know how to headshot its ez, learn to back away from a man for a few seconds and strafe so u dont die

SpoilerShow
ahaha yes
05-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Crowbar is the best utility weapon in the game, period. One hit shipments goes a long way.

[Image: 2a2ac9adaa.png]
05-13-2019, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2019 09:39 AM by Grant.)
(05-12-2019 10:47 PM)Jaysea Wrote:  Crowbar is the best utility weapon in the game, period. One hit shipments goes a long way.

but crowbar is expensive and im abundant on melee weapons rn (katana, fists, knife). I think I can wait on crowbar, unless you can convince me that it is good for anything BESIDES one-hitting shipments or destroying labs and printers quicker than any other weapon, like does it actually deal more DPS to someone than a katana or knife would?

I would rather know what would be a better alternative to dual elites when i run out of ammo on elites and need to switch to another gun because sometimes the 357 or katana wont work. i consider that a more pressing issue to consider, and if my theories are correct, the HL2 pistol (ok damage, quick ass reload) and five-seven (decent damage, 20 ammo) would be great for that. keep in mind that in a firefight with someone else, i probably would have already done some damage to the guy im engaging with using elites.
i actually got a few kills with hl2 pistol when im cp and i was in a firefight with a 100hp criminal with "better" weapons. i know people like to shit on the hl2 pistol, but i wouldn't discount it. Seems like it got some decent DPS, barely any recoil, and it has a really fast reload.

edit: so if i currently have two mil, i can buy crowbar+hl2 pistol (1.95mil), usp+fiveseven (2mil), or oil+lab (2mil).
as i said, im waiting on the oil+lab combo for now since i dont see much use for it CURRENTLY.

Useful shit:
Callout Maps
Genome Guide
Daily Task Guide
SpoilerShow
05-13-2019, 01:40 PM
(05-13-2019 09:35 AM)Grant Wrote:  but crowbar is expensive and im abundant on melee weapons rn (katana, fists, knife). I think I can wait on crowbar, unless you can convince me that it is good for anything BESIDES one-hitting shipments or destroying labs and printers quicker than any other weapon, like does it actually deal more DPS to someone than a katana or knife would?

I would rather know what would be a better alternative to dual elites when i run out of ammo on elites and need to switch to another gun because sometimes the 357 or katana wont work. i consider that a more pressing issue to consider, and if my theories are correct, the HL2 pistol (ok damage, quick ass reload) and five-seven (decent damage, 20 ammo) would be great for that. keep in mind that in a firefight with someone else, i probably would have already done some damage to the guy im engaging with using elites.
i actually got a few kills with hl2 pistol when im cp and i was in a firefight with a 100hp criminal with "better" weapons. i know people like to shit on the hl2 pistol, but i wouldn't discount it. Seems like it got some decent DPS, barely any recoil, and it has a really fast reload.

edit: so if i currently have two mil, i can buy crowbar+hl2 pistol (1.95mil), usp+fiveseven (2mil), or oil+lab (2mil).
as i said, im waiting on the oil+lab combo for now since i dont see much use for it CURRENTLY.

idk why you're putting this much thought and detail into buying a fucking virtual item with virtual monopoly money but buy usp or crowbar
if not then hl2 because you seem to only care about spray and pray and not tactical flexibility because you can't use a usp to do hella damage on head and crowbar allows breaking shit a lot faster and if you get smart and have binds then you can break shit hella quicker

Jared From Subway (STEAM_0:1:85896379) has been banned for 0 Minutes by Legacy the Duck for the reason "not eating fresh"

Jared From Subway

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer
Pocket Increase
TTS
Elites
Snowball
Camera
Stun Stick
Glock
Frame Increase
Storage Increase
Camera Increase
Deagle
Dab
USP
Oil Increase
Fidget Spinner
05-13-2019, 02:36 PM
(05-13-2019 09:35 AM)Grant Wrote:  but crowbar is expensive and im abundant on melee weapons rn (katana, fists, knife). I think I can wait on crowbar, unless you can convince me that it is good for anything BESIDES one-hitting shipments or destroying labs and printers quicker than any other weapon, like does it actually deal more DPS to someone than a katana or knife would?

Buy a CDM then. Amazing at close range

[Image: 2a2ac9adaa.png]
05-13-2019, 04:17 PM
o wait i just noticed cdm is on there, thats very good too

SpoilerShow
ahaha yes
05-13-2019, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2019 04:25 PM by Jared From Subway.)
(05-13-2019 04:17 PM)Dogey Wrote:  o wait i just noticed cdm is on there, thats very good too

stinky head he needs dps not poo poo cdm

(05-13-2019 09:35 AM)Grant Wrote:  im abundant on melee weapons rn (katana, fists, knife).

just saying, fists is technically a utility melee and each one has different times when you use them, katana when you need to do damage quickly and don't want to be extremely precise and knife is for sneak stabs
crowbar wouldn't be considered melee for damage so much as it would be utility for ships

Jared From Subway

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar