Divinity DarkRP
Players 7/128

Popeye
05-14-2019, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019 07:50 PM by Liljay.)
Your RP Name: Liljay
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112158071

Their RP Name: Popeye
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191314133  

Incident that occurred: ADRM / Toxic 

Well this morning I said "he knows" replying to something in ooc and he goes off on me calling me a baby, as well as the same thing in the shout box today

OOC: https://imgur.com/a/7mNumsT
https://imgur.com/a/SNMuBdX

Shoutbox: https://imgur.com/a/sspWoCZ

RDM Attempt: https://imgur.com/a/bGONxHR

He trys to rdm me, I tried telling death but he was working on the jug event

Death: https://imgur.com/a/Qz9aDQm

Extra info: He has a active ban appeal at the moment

[Image: E20INM7.png]
[Image: e1cEF44.jpg]

Perms: Elites, Stunstick, Vape, CDM, Surrender, Half life Pistol, Snowball, Bigger Pocket, 80 Props and camera.
Bumbles is my father and Fairyyy is my owner, meow.
Tomato is my step-dad, Glen is my brother, and Spoopy is my Grandad
05-14-2019, 05:23 PM
There was no rdm attempt, if it was an attempt you could clearly tell I would of done much damage than that and wouldn't of stopped, from these logs you didn't even shoot me back, demonstrating I wasn't really trying to RDM you.

We were talking on discord and I was making fun of you as a meme in ooc and you told me to shoot to shoot you a few times with the elites on the leg so you could make sure how effective it would in defense for a base.

Why would he report me after we were in a discord call? We had a little feud back then but we were friends before, I try to make up on Discord and we really hit it off, this was just an elaborate plan just to get back at me.

Jay, this is so low man. Just delete the post, I added you on my discord alt, talk to me there.

[Image: LbqKw1Z.png]
05-14-2019, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019 06:11 PM by Liljay.)
Are you serious?????? i dont even have discord wtf

Big Edit:

So your telling me your basing in plaza with no props and no raidables when nobody is on and im hobo?

Cause I don't base as hobo for one and this didn't happen in a base 

Straight up happened in plaza and didn't happen with elites, you shot me with your shotgun

And the logs even show that

Lying isn't gonna make this pr any more smooth on you nor your ban
[Image: Mx7045y.jpg]

Perms: Elites, Stunstick, Vape, CDM, Surrender, Half life Pistol, Snowball, Bigger Pocket, 80 Props and camera.
05-14-2019, 06:06 PM
Well if that’s the case +support you said u changed but after the ban and this it’s clear you have not

[Image: zkdkN6r.jpg]

[Image: gaJXENL.jpg]
05-14-2019, 06:14 PM
(05-14-2019 06:06 PM)FryLord0612 Wrote:  Well if that’s the case +support you said u changed but after the ban and this it’s clear you have not

Fry theres a huge edit in my post catching him lying through his teeth

05-14-2019, 06:23 PM
Def +support. Harassed me and Rutherford and Colossal told him to not come around me. He agreed. Next thing I know he is building a sky base right beside of mine.
05-14-2019, 08:56 PM
These people are +supporting because they do not like me, despite the lack of evidence.

He does have discord and I don't know why your lying to everyone, you're doing some low shit, grow up.

Yes, you do not have a base but you were telling me how you wanted to save more cash and wanted to know if the perm elites were fine enough to defend and asked me to shoot you in the feet.

The evidence is there, I was doing 8 damage on you and only shot you three times and you didn't kill me back cause that's what happened, you were just baiting me so you can do another player report.

[Image: LbqKw1Z.png]
05-15-2019, 02:49 AM
(05-14-2019 08:56 PM)Popeye Wrote:  These people are +supporting because they do not like me, despite the lack of evidence.

He does have discord and I don't know why your lying to everyone, you're doing some low shit, grow up.

Yes, you do not have a base but you were telling me how you wanted to save more cash and wanted to know if the perm elites were fine enough to defend and asked me to shoot you in the feet.

The evidence is there, I was doing 8 damage on you and only shot you three times and you didn't kill me back cause that's what happened, you were just baiting me so you can do another player report.

I mean, that's what happens if you are toxic. But I wouldn't know nothin' bout that, I'm just passing through to staff apps section. 

[Image: 6993569b3f.jpg]
[Image: c16a7984b8aec6c61727b61578bec888.png]
05-15-2019, 08:26 AM
Thank you for submitting a player report, this report has been accepted.

The super administration team will now review the evidence and parties involved and conduct action as seen fit.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:40947230...und=990000]
Quick Reply