Divinity DarkRP
Players 7/128

[forum] every part of my signature became mentally retarded
05-15-2019, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 10:11 AM by Grant.)
Time this happened: since the last couple times I edited my signature
- first bug: some months ago when I was trying to get rid of the joke name i accidentially left on my sig box
- second bug: since sunday

Bug:
Some months ago, me and my orgmates were fucking around changing names to something like pablo.suarez2005, jeremy.minecraft2007, or grigori.fortnaite2010. I was grigori.fortnaite2010 for that day, and when I left, i forgot to change my name back, so my sig box was like this for a few days:
SpoilerShow
It took a while after my name change back to Grant a few days later for that sigbox to comply, but it's been stuck since.

here's what my sig box currently shows:
[Image: Dm7lj3V.png]
but these are my actual stats as of the morning of May 15, 2019:
[Image: suW3WZa.png]
In the 73 hours that passed, my money flunctuated quite a lot due to blackjack, hits, vault raids, lotto cuts for mayor, and the jackpot. but the sig never showed those money changes or the increase in playtime.

when i brought the perm knife, i removed the coloring from the perm list in order to fit the Knife in there and change the networth of the perms, without scarificing any other part of the signature. This was last Sunday, I believe.

But since then, I can't edit the signature, because the editor doesn't fully load in.
[Image: S7SRq5A.png]
it's been like that for a couple days.

ctrl-f5ing didn't work.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:83586596...und=FFD500]
My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, Extra Props(1), Surrender, Katana, Fists, Extra Ammo (1), TTS, Storage Increase, Knife ($10,425,000 total)

Useful shit:
Callout Maps
Genome Guide
Adjustable price charts for vendors
Perms and credit shop guide
Daily Task Guide
SpoilerShow
05-15-2019, 03:30 PM
Well,

Your generated tag from div doesn't change unless re generate it I'm pretty sure

It's not generated from the server like the bans are I don't think

EX. Player gets banned for rdm and you clicking the roleplay tab and bans it would generate there

I don't think thats the case with the tags

- - If that doesn't help with this - -

Check the first circle under your singature editor

It's checked on "no" at the moment as I can see in the picture you provided

- - - - - If that doesn't help - - - - -

Wait for an admin or senior to help ya out on this

I would link the guide Div has for signatures but can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment, perhaps someone can link it for ya as well

[Image: E20INM7.png]
[Image: e1cEF44.jpg]

Perms: Elites, Stunstick, Vape, CDM, Surrender, Half life Pistol, Snowball, Bigger Pocket, 80 Props and camera.
Bumbles is my father and Fairyyy is my owner, meow.
Tomato is my step-dad, Glen is my brother, and Spoopy is my Grandad
05-15-2019, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 06:20 PM by thedivinity.)
The signature data should only cache the data every hour. It's showing your current data for me. Can you just open the image up and then Ctrl-F5 it in chrome? It might have been caused a month or so ago when PHP pages were caching for some odd reason.

Second part, I'll see what's going on with your signature editor/WYSIWYG editor.

I got rid of some of the formatting, see if you can change it again now.

https://thedivinityrp.net/RP/PlayerSig.p...und=FFD500

Go to that link and Ctrl-F5 or if you can inspect element and see if it's being cached on your side for some reason. If it is then I can see what might be going on.
05-15-2019, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 06:49 PM by Grant.)
ctrl f5ing the sig on a new tab worked.

oh and now i can edit my sig. idk what was bugging that part out.

Thanks, div!

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:83586596...und=FFD500]
My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, Extra Props(1), Surrender, Katana, Fists, Extra Ammo (1), TTS, Storage Increase, Knife ($10,425,000 total)

Useful shit:
Callout Maps
Genome Guide
Adjustable price charts for vendors
Perms and credit shop guide
Daily Task Guide
SpoilerShow
Quick Reply