Divinity DarkRP
Players 30/128

Important! The Initiative of Roleplaying
06-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Good sense of community here, as a new player I will do all in my might to make the server stay alive. I had someone telling me the server used to hit 40+ people in the morning when there was only 10 people on, the server is great and we should do all of the above.
06-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Before I resigned, Rod and I came up with some ideas to really get roleplay going again.
I think a great way to encourage more roleplay starts with basing and vendor shops.

Give your advanced dupes to new players help them set up shops and be willing to hire and interact with other classes and players.
Really though, the root of the problem is a lot of veteran players have lost interest in basing/vending/shops so when new players join they just see hobo builds or people hanging out in plaza.

Organizations aren't really roleplay orgs anymore, just cliques.
More org rivalry and roleplay activity, basing, farming, vendor shops would definitely be a good start to get people back into the fundamentals of RP.

More basing = More need for vendors/shops = more raiders = more need for civil protection. It is a butterfly effect.

[Image: newsig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:21106751&am...;team=hobo]
06-10-2019, 12:01 AM
All or Nothing. We lose together. We're in the Endgame, now.

xD

I'm in!

"Kaizoku-o ni ore wa naru!"
[Image: awCqeHJ.gif]
06-11-2019, 10:38 AM
The list of people and things you can do to help has been updated.

[Image: newsig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:117851889&a...lor=ffcc00]
06-11-2019, 11:39 AM
i would like to join the role play initiative

[Image: dzKxJdD.png]
[Image: EVxTK26.png]
Wolfgang is stinky
06-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Colossal dateline='[url=tel:1560267488' Wrote:  1560267488']
The list of people and things you can do to help has been updated.

I still not on this man I wanna join I was doing a base thing today plz 

[Image: zkdkN6r.jpg]

[Image: gaJXENL.jpg]
06-13-2019, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2019 01:16 AM by Anxious_Senpai.)
I'n in

When i first joined this server again i thought it was just superior. but now this is the only server i play. I admit that the server is dying. People aren't coming on as more, people just dick around and leave, people break the rules and make people leave. 

This thread made me think of plenty of idea's that I can do to take my part with this. Such as just talking with new players. because when someone joins and see veteran players making inside jokes, they'd feel like the dont belong. 

From now on I will focus more on rp and having fun. As we've all had that moment where you spend so much time on something, then someone comes with c4 and break it before you can do anything. The server needs changes, and even if they're not the best, I feel like we need to see what works. 

I will be basing more, as well as roleplaying more. I hope I can help the server grow so many players can see how great this server is.
06-17-2019, 12:24 AM
Gonna add some more ideas you can spread in game cause @Colossal turned me into a skeleton and now I'm not jealous of spoopy or krabs :^)

Building
SpoilerShow

Roleplay extent
SpoilerShow

Directed Personality
SpoilerShow

Map tours
SpoilerShow

[Image: e1cEF44.jpg]
[Image: OqwZmRo.png]

Spoiler Ahead

SpoilerShow
06-17-2019, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 03:53 PM by Nitromech.)
Overall this is a really good post. I think it shows exactly what people are doing wrong that is affecting the playerbase and what people should do. I think everyone should atleast read this because this is just what we need to boost the playerbase.

Anyways. Im in of course
06-17-2019, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 09:16 PM by Grant.)
(06-09-2019 12:07 AM)Jared From Subway Wrote:  from what i read here it seems like you're complaining that div is heavily money based but then you take a look at your signature and it's a clear and blatent flex, the exact value of how much your perms are and the guide about price charts. so what i'm saying is that you can't really complain about people wanting money when you do shit like this lol

[Image: KCLbzFql.png]
?????????????

dont be hypocritical (((Jared Fogle)))

was on vacation thats why i couldnt respond earlier

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:83586596...und=FFD500]
My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, 80 Props, Surrender, Katana, Fists, 50 Ammo, TTS, More Storage, Knife, USP, CDM, Dab, FiveSeven, HL2 Pistol, Crowbar, Extra Lab, More Oil ($18,150,000 total)

Useful shit:
Callout Maps
Genome Guide
Adjustable price charts for vendors
Perms and credit shop guide
Daily Task Guide
SpoilerShow
06-19-2019, 02:08 AM
We should be hanging out in the div discord more often. I'll try to do this myself.

[Image: 4wZBYB7.png]
06-19-2019, 03:12 AM
Ill be in if we can stop making cancerous bases and stop trying to be invincible during base defending and raids.

Basing is no longer fun because its a competitive mess to become the "best" and most invincible.
Doing that all day is just fucking retarded.

Ban bases that go to the extreme with their defenses, that shit is not fun to raid and not fun to defend.

Remember, DivRP wasn't made for competitive base making and raiding, it was made for people to RP, fuck around, and have fun.

Also ill come back to staff and actually finish the map content update if divrp actually becomes fun again.
06-21-2019, 02:58 AM
(06-19-2019 01:12 AM)Grandad Wrote:  Ill be in if we can stop making cancerous bases and stop trying to be invincible during base defending and raids.

Basing is no longer fun because its a competitive mess to become the "best" and most invincible.
Doing that all day is just fucking retarded.

Ban bases that go to the extreme with their defenses, that shit is not fun to raid and not fun to defend.

Remember, DivRP wasn't made for competitive base making and raiding, it was made for people to RP, fuck around, and have fun.

Also ill come back to staff and actually finish the map content update if divrp actually becomes fun again.

You don't have to base, and you don't have to raid.
I enjoy building because it's a fun mental exercise.
I try to build in a way that's not cancer and rather just a good base. Old Jaysea would've exploited the hell out of everything but that's not what I do.
I don't like this attitude of "banning tryhards". Let people have their fun and if they overstep their boundaries then we can deal with it.

Like you said. , DivinityRP is not all about basing. You may be dissatisfied with how basing or raiding is but there's many other things to do on the server.
I know your post is in reference to me and I want to share my opinion about this.
For me the point of basing is for everyone to just relax and hang out in discord. It gathers a community together.
If anybody has ANYTHING they want to say about me regarding basing, PLEASE let me know.

[Image: 4wZBYB7.png]
06-21-2019, 09:00 AM
(06-17-2019 08:16 PM)Grant Wrote:  [Image: KCLbzFql.png]
?????????????

dont be hypocritical (((Jared Fogle)))

was on vacation thats why i couldnt respond earlier

i don't want this thread to turn into us arguing so i'm just gonna say it. i'm straight up a jew lol, i don't complain about how much money means to this server and just saying me putting the cost of my perms was a joke because you put the cost of your perms and the 50 mil thing was because i was proud to hit that milestone and wanted to show people

Ad Memoriam Derrick Eakes
You will be missed but not forgotten.
Jared From Subway (STEAM_0:1:85896379) has been banned for 0 Minutes by Legacy the Duck for the reason "not eating fresh"

Perms  [cost: $22,825,000] because i'm unoriginal

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer
Pocket Increase
TTS
Elites
Snowball
Camera
Stun Stick
Glock
Frame Increase
Storage Increase
Camera Increase
Deagle
Dab
USP
Oil Increase
Fidget Spinner
Yesterday, 04:25 PM
I would like to join the initiative, right now i got some new players basing with me.

[Image: XvOzhO9.jpg]
[Image: RCurKMh.jpg]
Thanks to Young Scooter for the Amazing Breathtaking Signatures!
Quick Reply