RP Name: Pedro Gonzalez Martin
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:92998494

Your time played on DivRP: Not sure, On and off for a few years now

Administrator's Name: A Guy
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:150133184

Length of ban: 4320 Minutes

Reason why you were banned: Mass RDM

Reason why you should be unbanned: So,
THere were two Hitmen running around the server shooting everyone (Mass RDM). Since they spawned with guns it was impossible to stop them since they just kept coming and the admins didn't do anything for quite a while. I tracked down their spawn and began spawncamping them since nothing was being done. I believe a demote had been started but hadn't gone through so I went through with it. 

Additional Information: Name of RDMers was Cum Guzzler and Samuel Lue
I tried talking with A Guy but he just brought me into a room and when I asked him if he could hear m he teleported away to someone else and I haven't been able to talk to anyone else.
06-11-2019, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2019 07:15 PM by Anxious_Senpai.)
Since you've been on and off a few years, then you should know that reverse rdm is never the proper thing to do. If you have logs against the masser's then i suggest you post them with the reply as it could help your case, for now i'll wait for other people to reply.

-Moderator Anxious

Edit: From what you said to Liljay, it seems like you didn't really take is seriously, and based on your play time and such. While you may just be dickng around, this is a ban appeal, it's not the best place to make a joke. Sorry but it's gonna - Support from me
06-11-2019, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2019 10:33 AM by Sixhexes.)
As said by Anxious, reverse RDM isn't the way to go. What you should've done was report it to me because I was on the server while it happened. I only got reports afterwards, and I dealt with them.
 [Image: ZaVumk0.png]
06-11-2019, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2019 11:34 AM by Liljay.)
You have 6hours and 8mins on the server btw

Anyways you saying that he brought you to a sit and then just tp'd you away right after is a lie
-You tried talking via mic which most staff members don't allow in sits because some don't have headphones or speakers or don't like using them much

And you can't say that you tried to investigate it or walk away from it because i was on hitman bridge as a cp when this happened
I couldn't arrest anyone because by the time I would want them or you, ya'll would be dead from spawnkilling

Also when I was cp and you were thug, you kept screaming in your mic "Im gonna call an admin on you if you arrest me, go ahead dude, go ahead, I fucking dare you"
Yes we can argue that you are new, however when your punching people, killing them and let alone punching a cp I don't see how you would think that's legal.....On any server

I also decided to have a party with sir xavier in subway because it was his first time back on
You then come down doing this yelling stuff again, so I warn you to leave. You then test me by jumping around and testing your luck to it's maxium peak. So I kill you after my 10 second warning for you to leave is up via my rp_timer. Then you come back and kill me and break nlr

You may be new but that doesn't give you privileges to act like a cock to everyone who is trying to help you

What I mean is, guy literly gave you 3 chances to read the rules and a chance to change your act and I quote "The 3rd one isn't gonna be a warning"

With that being said, I think you should just serve the time you've been given..Your toxic and ruined a one time thing I wont be ever to get back with xavier, that was prolly the only time I Was gonna see him and you just had to ruin it because your little ego wanted revenge. He logged off because of you

-Huge support

[Image: e1cEF44.jpg]
[Image: OqwZmRo.png]

Spoiler Ahead

SpoilerShow
06-11-2019, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2019 06:33 PM by juls.)
(06-11-2019 12:31 PM)Liljay Wrote:  You have 6hours and 8mins on the server btw

Anyways you saying that he brought you to a sit and then just tp'd you away right after is a lie
-You tried talking via mic which most staff members don't allow in sits because some don't have headphones or speakers or don't like using them much

And you can't say that you tried to investigate it or walk away from it because i was on hitman bridge as a cp when this happened
I couldn't arrest anyone because by the time I would want them or you, ya'll would be dead from spawnkilling

Also when I was cp and you were thug, you kept screaming in your mic "Im gonna call an admin on you if you arrest me, go ahead dude, go ahead, I fucking dare you"
Yes we can argue that you are new, however when your punching people, killing them and let alone punching a cp I don't see how you would think that's legal.....On any server

I also decided to have a party with sir xavier in subway because it was his first time back on
You then come down doing this yelling stuff again, so I warn you to leave. You then test me by jumping around and testing your luck to it's maxium peak. So I kill you after my 10 second warning for you to leave is up via my rp_timer. Then you come back and kill me and break nlr

You may be new but that doesn't give you privileges to act like a cock to everyone who is trying to help you

What I mean is, guy literly gave you 3 chances to read the rules and a chance to change your act and I quote "The 3rd one isn't gonna be a warning"

With that being said, I think you should just serve the time you've been given..Your toxic and ruined a one time thing I wont be ever to get back with xavier, that was prolly the only time I Was gonna see him and you just had to ruin it because your little ego wanted revenge. He logged off because of you

-Huge support

I never went up to you and said "Im gonna call an admin on you if you arrest me, go ahead dude, go ahead, I fucking dare you" you must be thinking of someone else because I don't remember going thug the whole time I was on that night. I was a cook and then later became a hobo so you're definitely thinking of someone else.

Also, I couldn't talk in chat since I was banned, all I could do was use vc so...

"Your toxic"
Sorry I ruined your e date ;)
06-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Normally for things like this I would unban with a stern warning, because players are not suppose to be breaking rules to stop rule breakers even if I understand why they're doing it, but you seem to be taunting people a bit in this thread.

I don't like the attitude you're giving Liljay, and it makes me not want to remove the ban because I trust my staff more than someone who wants to act like that.

Convince me otherwise, unless another Super Admin makes a verdict on the appeal.
06-11-2019, 09:02 PM
I honestly makes our job harder when people are getting RDMed and Users try to save the day by RDMing back. Staffs job is to inforce the rules, so let us do that. Even though we try to be, we can't be there every second. On the other hand, being sarcastic like Legacy said isn't helping your case here. I checked your POs, and you have none so that is good. I would suggest changing your attitude to a more positive one, and in the future, learn not to RDM people (even if they are the RDMers). 

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:50623239...und=FF00F3]
06-15-2019, 12:06 PM
You didn't really respond to my request or criticism and have shown a bad attitude. I'm going to deny this.

Do not contribute to the problem by breaking the same rules, at some points it can be unavoidable but most times you can avoid issues.
Quick Reply