Divinity DarkRP
Players 5/128

Point Down
08-06-2019, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 06:51 PM by Jace Beleren.)
Point Down
                                                                                                                                                                                 [Image: vxotbMS.png]
Introduction:
It has come to my attention that the city has been quiet recently. After co-founders DoomsArbiter, Flatlander, and Erectile Dysfunction raided until there was nobody left to raid, they convinced me to leave Misfits to form Point Down. While I was somewhat reluctant to leave Misfits, I have been given a vision that I now must try to see through. The vision of our org is to reign supreme in these squalid streets. To reap the goods of all who oppose us. To protect our goods with our worthless lives. To point down to those who are beneath us.
Current Roster:

Owners(4):
Tomura Shigaraki, DoomsArbiter, Flatlander, Erectile Dysfunction

Officers(1):
Nitromech

Lieutenants(0):

Trusted Members(0):

Members(3):
Kabii, SSCminion, StoleYourDog

Recruits(3):
Big Smoke, Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanosky, Sir Asterisk

Rules:
1. Don't minge.
2. Don't act like a dickhead.
That's pretty much it.
Joining:
To join, answer the singular question below. I can look over your profile to determine whether or not you are seem like good material for the org.
Why you want to join us and how you can help us: 
A few anticipated questions and answers:
Is this a Dark Souls reference?
Yes.

Why is Flatlander an owner? He seems mingey judging by his ban history.
Flatlander is an IRL friend of mine and I believe I have set him straight. Keep in mind his last ban was over 2 years ago.

Who are Erectile Dysfunction, Kabii, and StoleYourDog? I've never heard of them. Are you just letting anyone join?

Erectile Dysfunction is an IRL friend of mine who is familiar with DarkRP and I have already explained to him what separates DivRP from other DarkRP servers. Kabii and StoleYourDog are IRL friends of mine who I am trying to teach DarkRP, specifically DivRP to.
Allies(1):
Sailor Soldiers
As a relatively new org with a big goal in mind, we are not currently accepting allies, as we don't want to be restricted in who we can and can't raid for the time being. Exceptions can be made if deemed fitting.

EDIT: This is as good as the formating is gonna get. I give up on trying to make it look any nicer than this. I have been working on the formating for over 2 fucking hours and it keeps raping iteself. I'm done.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:10874087...und=000000]
08-07-2019, 05:53 PM
let's see how this pans out my friends

[Image: r01caJ0.png]
08-07-2019, 08:54 PM
"Dont minge"
7 po's on mingery
I see this org will be another pitiful thorn :D

[Image: newsig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:87858531&am...eam=rapist]
08-08-2019, 02:04 AM
(08-07-2019 08:54 PM)Zex Wrote:  "Dont minge"
7 po's on mingery
I see this org will be another pitiful thorn :D
If you're referring to Nitro, which I am going to assume you are, from talking to him he doesn't show any malicious intent. From 1400 hours of experience, one can usually tell when another has malicious intent from talking to them.
Asking him about his bans, he said his propminge bans were "because he thought it was funny", and wasn't trying to be malicious. He also told me he feels his most recent ban was false, and after hearing his side of the story and reading his appeal, I agree with him. His last propminge ban was about a few months ago. People can change. Nitro's not a bad guy.

Don't be discouraged to join by this man's slanderous words. We are NOT another pitiful thorn, as we are NOT another minge org, nor do we condone minging.

08-11-2019, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 08:14 AM by Phillip.)
Yikes

[Image: XvOzhO9.jpg]
[Image: RCurKMh.jpg]
Thanks to Young Scooter for the Amazing Breathtaking Signatures!
08-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Pos or not that's not really in the picture. Yea he's been banned a little but he's still a nice player to be around lately.

Nitromech doesn't do most of the stuff he used to and normally just makes guides and studies statistics like jaysea now a days. 

As for org, Allie with sailor soldiers. We kinda allie with 71st street kings

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: KdxLr4O.png]

Spoiler Ahead

SpoilerShow
08-11-2019, 03:55 PM
(08-11-2019 10:10 AM)Liljay Wrote:  Pos or not that's not really in the picture. Yea he's been banned a little but he's still a nice player to be around lately.

Nitromech doesn't do most of the stuff he used to and normally just makes guides and studies statistics like jaysea now a days.

As for org, Allie with sailor soldiers. We kinda allie with 71st street kings
Ally request with Sailor Soldiers accepted.

08-11-2019, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 12:10 AM by Locomotive.)
(08-11-2019 03:55 PM)Jace Beleren Wrote:  Ally request with Sailor Soldiers accepted.

lol ok. that wasnt an ally request

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:32439179...und=E3FFE6]
Quick Reply