Divinity DarkRP
Players 5/128

Phillip is upset because I insulted him
08-13-2019, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 03:41 PM by Legacy.)
So after checking the logs on the server with another Super Admin, the player who warned you was in the right and was well within their right to issue a warning. By default, technically Government Officials own the nexus and can tell people to leave if they are nearby the area. (If someone gets unjailed, different story if they're afk.) I have said before it's fine to challenge the rules and even take it to the forums, but not like this.

You keep bothering me and trying to get my attention when it's clear I don't want to talk to you, and yet you wonder why you're not staff?

Let's remember the fact that the !MOTD has a rule stating that you cannot harass other players or communicatively attack players.

Let's also remember the fact that the majority of BFF org got banned for harassing and targeting specific players, soley because they thought they could and then they ended up getting banned for increased harassment and mingery.

Let's also remember the fact that American Eagle got banned for harassing a user and then claimed it wasn't permabannable.

You do not dictate the rules, you are not staff, I do not want you as staff, so stop being a complete cock ass to our staff team and our users or you're going to end up perma banned because no one likes your terrible attitude that you bring to the server.

Shape up.

Denied and extended for two weeks.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
Quick Reply