Divinity DarkRP
Players 2/128

Money Trafficking Cheat Sheet
09-09-2019, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2019 12:22 PM by Tequila Bowman.)
Trafficking Cheat Sheet
I've made quite a lot of money from trafficking and I used a few tricks you may find useful. Here they are.

What is trafficking?
Trafficking is a way of making money by going to places in C18. It's available to a couple jobs, but you'll need to be a drug dealer for this to be efficient.

When and what?
I often hop on the server while it's at 0-3 active players. That'd be easy for you if you live in the UK. If you have a friend who's willing to switch to CP to give you a bonus, ask them to. If they do, you can do Hard Mode trafficking, meaning you get a lot more money. I don't have a friend or any cops online so I go with normal mode, which'd make you $1900-$2500 per traffick.

Bonuses
Bonuses are the things that make you money. There are 3: Time, Distance and Heat.

Time is (obviously) how long it took you to complete the trafficking session. The shorter, the better. That's where cocaine comes in handy. Because you get a lot more money when you do it faster, the cost of cocaine is nothing compared to the reward.

Distance is obviously the distance between the areas. Cocaine helps with this too.

Heat Risk is the bonus you get if you're wanted for trafficking.

On average, if the distance, time and heat risk are perfect, you'd get around $3000 per session.

Binds
Type these commands into the console (press `):

bind h "say /traffick"           This starts a trafficking session
bind j "say /buy cocaine"    This buys you cocaine, which increases your walking speed by a lot
bind i "say /timer 45"          This is how long cocaine's speed boost lasts. Consume the coke, press the key and go to the point
bind k "say /bh"                   This heals you for $400 in case you need to jump from a high place to go to the next point faster

Well, that was it. Have fun!

[Image: Screenshot-20190909-175746.png]
hail sheldon the holy
09-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Epic!

[Image: XvOzhO9.jpg]
[Image: RCurKMh.jpg]
Thanks to Young Scooter for the Amazing Breathtaking Signatures!
09-09-2019, 02:39 PM
this is actually really shit but it might be useful to someone

[Image: Screenshot-20190909-175746.png]
hail sheldon the holy
09-09-2019, 04:45 PM
If im not wrong cocaine does not really end up making you more profit if its not the later levels. And at the same time mob boss can get you extra speed for free

SpoilerShow

09-10-2019, 01:13 PM
(Yesterday 03:45 PM)Nitromech Wrote:  If im not wrong cocaine does not really end up making you more profit if its not the later levels. And at the same time mob boss can get you extra speed for free

FUCK YOU!!!!
you spend like 2500 for about 4-5 runs of trafficking
it plays itself

also just do dd with cocaine while no one's on lolol

Ad Memoriam Derrick Eakes
You will be missed but not forgotten.
Jared From Subway (STEAM_0:1:85896379) has been banned for 0 Minutes by Legacy the Duck for the reason "not eating fresh"

Perms  [cost: $22,825,000] because i'm unoriginal

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer
Pocket Increase
TTS
Elites
Snowball
Camera
Stun Stick
Glock
Frame Increase
Storage Increase
Camera Increase
Deagle
Dab
USP
Oil Increase
Fidget Spinner
09-10-2019, 04:07 PM
When and what?
I often hop on the server while it's at 0-3 active players

This but literally any method of idle money farming

[Image: newsig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:87858531&am...eam=rapist]
09-10-2019, 05:06 PM
(Today 06:13 PM)Jared From Subway Wrote:  FUCK YOU!!!!
you spend like 2500 for about 4-5 runs of trafficking
it plays itself

also just do dd with cocaine while no one's on lolol

Yeah but keep in mind the reward you actually get from those 4-5 trafficks

SpoilerShow

09-10-2019, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 05:36 PM by Jared From Subway.)
(Today 04:06 PM)Nitromech Wrote:  Yeah but keep in mind the reward you actually get from those 4-5 trafficks

cocaine pays for itself after 2, maybe 3 runs...

Jared From Subway (STEAM_0:1:85896379) has been banned for 0 Minutes by Legacy the Duck for the reason "not eating fresh"

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer
Pocket Increase
TTS
Elites
Snowball
Camera
Stun Stick
Glock
Frame Increase
Storage Increase
Camera Increase
Deagle
Dab
USP
Oil Increase
Fidget Spinner
09-11-2019, 09:28 PM
(09-10-2019 10:35 PM)Jared From Subway Wrote:  cocaine pays for itself after 2, maybe 3 runs...

Ok and it wears off after that 2 or 3 runs lol. And you can put that money elsewhere. I have done the math before and the only time cocaine actually puts you in the green is for the fian l2 difficulties 

SpoilerShow

09-11-2019, 10:21 PM
(Today 08:28 PM)Nitromech Wrote:  Ok and it wears off after that 2 or 3 runs lol. And you can put that money elsewhere. I have done the math before and the only time cocaine actually puts you in the green is for the fian l2 difficulties

have you trafficked with cocaine before
it lasts a good amount of time and pays for itself
so basically you're fucking stupid

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer
Pocket Increase
TTS
Elites
Snowball
Camera
Stun Stick
Glock
Frame Increase
Storage Increase
Camera Increase
Deagle
Dab
USP
Oil Increase
Fidget Spinner
Yesterday, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 02:34 PM by Nitromech.)
(09-11-2019 11:21 PM)Jared From Subway Wrote:  have you trafficked with cocaine before
it lasts a good amount of time and pays for itself
so basically you're fucking stupid

no. I've done the tests and ran trials before. When taking intro account stacking you make about 80k more at the cost of 80k per hour. Unless you can frame perfectly set up binds and don't worry about the movement impairment. It's not worth it. At that point learning how to bhop or coffee is a better option. Cocaine is not cost effective. Not to mention you remove your ability to play mob boss for the extra movement speed in genome which is movement speed for free

SpoilerShow

Yesterday, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:39 PM by Jared From Subway.)
(Today 01:32 PM)Nitromech Wrote:  no.

no ones even taking into account the time bonus (unsure if that's real, i forgot xd), distance bonus or even the heat bonus (which can be obtained by being autowanted) just go on the server at 5 am when no one else is on and hope no one goes cp after you get autowanted
you can get maybe 1-2k EACH traffick
and if you're not disabled (or use a bind) you can literally just speed type /traffick and keep going

1-2k btw will basically payoff a shipment of 5 cocaine (2.5k Edit: cocaine shipments are 1.5k, even better)

just did a quick run to prove to you that trafficking with cocaine when the server is dead is literal ez mode
[Image: WebaIDm.jpg]
please note i did do a little bit of bhopping through red tunnel, probably some speed increase i don't really care and i also took the ladders at hitman bridge and lower slums to upper slums both ways whenever i needed to so that slowed me down a bit

[Image: puXoDXU.jpg]
legacy apparently crashed the server as you can see i did it when no one was on
this took maybe 5 minutes (i looked at the uptime when i joined and it was about 17 minutes so i'd say like 5 minutes)
i looked back at the screenshots and btw i earned profit instantly and if you really want to get technical i earned 3.5k for the first 2 trafficks (2.2k + 1.8k = 4k then minus 1.5k for shipment and it's 3.5k)

and so

all i have to say is

Fists
Vape
Surrender
Cdm
Knife
Katana
Hl2 Pistol
Prop Increase
Ammo Increase
Crowbar
Extra Printer