False Ban
09-19-2019, 09:28 PM
(09-19-2019 09:25 PM)FryLord0612 Wrote:  I haven’t changed any part of my story I’m going with what I said but your buddies that were even not even on at the time seem like they know more if you’re get unbanned that’s Fine with me for lack of proof because I know you’re going to go right back to it so I will just record on my dam phone or have a fellow staff record thanks mate

https://www.grammarly.com/

09-19-2019, 09:29 PM
Good joke funny

[Image: zkdkN6r.jpg]

[Image: gaJXENL.jpg]
09-19-2019, 09:48 PM
(09-19-2019 09:09 PM)HarryFromSL Wrote:  By your logic, we should just ban people a billion times over for the same offense.
Doesn't make any sense, right? We have ban lengths for a reason.
Your argument is invalid.

The reported act, in game evidence, and POs determine the ban lengths to begin with.

The argument isn't invalid.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: KdxLr4O.png]
09-19-2019, 09:50 PM
(09-19-2019 09:48 PM)Liljay Wrote:  The reported act, in game evidence, and POs determine the ban lengths to begin with.

The argument isn't invalid.

It makes absolutely no sense that I should be able to accuse someone who has an RDM PO of RDMing and instantly getting my report accepted because of that PO. The same stupidity applies, even if it's just considered as a factor. It's a dumb concept and it shouldn't be a thing. POs only determine ban length after it's decided that the person should be banned; they aren't used TO decide if the person should be banned.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:70348924...und=FFB0DB]
09-19-2019, 09:51 PM
Christ, this ban appeal thread has been dragged out far longer than it needs to be,
was supposed to be a ban appeal but at this point it's simply turned into nothing but a crusade against Frylord this thread is a joke now
I mean, I think a staff member trying to keep this server alive deserves more respect than this

[Image: fate_testarossa_background_hd_1920x1200_297353_2_3.jpg]
09-19-2019, 09:54 PM
(09-19-2019 09:51 PM)thegunner3 Wrote:  Christ, this ban appeal thread has been dragged out far longer than it needs to be,
was supposed to be a ban appeal but at this point it's simply turned into nothing but a crusade against Frylord this thread is a joke now
I mean, I think a staff member trying to keep this server alive deserves more respect than this

"You aren't obligated to play the server/if you don't like the staff's decisions, just leave" - FryLord
"I mean, I think a staff member [FryLord] trying to keep this server alive deserves more respect than this"
I mean, I think a staff member issuing false bans on a server that currently has 3 players is really doing a lot to keep the server alive and you should worship him

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:70348924...und=FFB0DB]
09-19-2019, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 10:03 PM by FryLord0612.)
Again you weren’t even on how the hell would you no if it’s a false ban because your buddy told you?
He was probably pushing and flag it that’s against the rules my dude just because there’s lack of evidence doesn’t mean he didn’t break the rules also thanks for using my words out of context

This thing needs to be cleaned jeez any how I really need to go night night mans I got a test in math and I still don’t know 2+2 so nights

[Image: zkdkN6r.jpg]

[Image: gaJXENL.jpg]
09-19-2019, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 11:19 PM by Phillip.)
Holy shit balls this is the biggest ban appeal I’ve ever seen, but the ban feels fairly deserved I know I’ve spoken to you before about prop minging at least twice you know what you were doing and kept it up anyway.

Even if it seems like it should be allowed and a admin tells you to stop don’t argue and continue it you could just as easily contacted a higher up via Forums/discord/steam whatever the frick and it would be resolved without issue.

[Image: XvOzhO9.jpg]
[Image: RCurKMh.jpg]
Thanks to Young Scooter for the Amazing Breathtaking Signatures!
09-20-2019, 12:16 AM
This thread discussion is no longer relevant to the ban. Locked until a super gets to this.

[Image: r01caJ0.png]
09-20-2019, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 09:34 AM by Death.)
Duuuude I'm not going to read all this fuckin' soy boy shit maaaaan. Guys I'll be honest, unless there's some sort of unbearable noise or screen shaking, the prop shit generally won't do fuckin' anything. It does impact server performance, but with how little the server has to keep track of, it's really not as big of a problem as it used to be. That being said, intentionally trying to impact server performance with structures that hold no RP value isn't allowed. Not matter how small the impact is. As for the bug, it's been discovered, recreated, "fixed", and recreated. Not sure if there's much else Div can do about it.
Staff, just try to be a little more like... less hardcore? Idk man. I understand he's been given multiple warnings so like it's kinda hard. A good rule to go by is, if nobody is complaining, don't worry about it. And if someone is complaining, just like... isk man.  Be chiiiillllllll. Fuck my ass man.
Unbanned.

One last thing, racking up multiple bans for the same shit won't help you in the future.

[Image: 9tXYVxl.png]
Quick Reply