Divinity DarkRP
Players 87/128

Tweaks | Slight modifications
07-15-2018, 11:25 PM
Make people in TDM appear in the F6 map, have their location update every 10 seconds or so. This should stop people from hiding.

[Image: 64386-1515862707-1336421297.png]
07-16-2018, 12:05 AM
Remove the cooldown on buying ammo from ammo crates.

In the not too distant future. On a tired map. Basing has become routine.

Basing has changed. It's no longer about players, creativity, or entertainment. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by rich players and staff members. Basing - and its consumption of playtime - has become a well-oiled machine.

Basing has changed. Buffed up players carry high damage weapons, use explosive raiding gear. Money inside their wallets enhance and regulate their abilities. Job control. Raider control. Shipment control. Orgs control. Everything is monitored and kept under control.

Basing has changed. The age of fun has become the age of AFKing... All in the name of averting catastrophes from mass destruction of printers. And he who controls the raids... Controls the meta.

Basing has changed. When the printers are under total control... Basing becomes routine.
07-16-2018, 11:33 PM
Can, or rather, should the traveller buy your scrap for 1k a piece?

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:83586596...und=FFD500]
My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, Extra Props(1), Katana ($6.25mil total)

Useful shit:
- Callout Maps

- A guide on genomes
- Adjustable price charts for vendors
- Perms and credit shop guide

07-17-2018, 01:37 PM
Give banned players models/player.mdl

In the not too distant future. On a tired map. Basing has become routine.

Basing has changed. It's no longer about players, creativity, or entertainment. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by rich players and staff members. Basing - and its consumption of playtime - has become a well-oiled machine.

Basing has changed. Buffed up players carry high damage weapons, use explosive raiding gear. Money inside their wallets enhance and regulate their abilities. Job control. Raider control. Shipment control. Orgs control. Everything is monitored and kept under control.

Basing has changed. The age of fun has become the age of AFKing... All in the name of averting catastrophes from mass destruction of printers. And he who controls the raids... Controls the meta.

Basing has changed. When the printers are under total control... Basing becomes routine.
07-17-2018, 04:14 PM
(Yesterday 12:05 AM)SkippyTheMoonRock Wrote:  Remove the cooldown on buying ammo from ammo crates.

I made it a lot shorter.

07-17-2018, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 07:07 PM by Gregg.)
Would it be possible to allow Police Medic to change their models with /cm and job name, that'd be litty if ya could

also togglered should be off by default for staff, and when you enable admin mode, it should turn on. that way you only have a red name in admin mode, easy to tell who is or isn't
(sounds like a silly suggestion, idk if it's just me, i dont like standing out because im staff. id only like to stand out if im doing staff stuff, otherwise it's nicer having a white name like the rest)

[Image: tenor.gif]
shameless stolen signature
07-17-2018, 07:47 PM
(Today 03:11 PM)Gregg Wrote:  Would it be possible to allow Police Medic to change their models with /cm and job name, that'd be litty if ya could

also togglered should be off by default for staff, and when you enable admin mode, it should turn on. that way you only have a red name in admin mode, easy to tell who is or isn't
(sounds like a silly suggestion, idk if it's just me, i dont like standing out because im staff. id only like to stand out if im doing staff stuff, otherwise it's nicer having a white name like the rest)

Police medic thing is cool, I disagree about the staff thing. I like standing out so players know who to go for if they need help. If I'm RPing and I don't want to do staff stuff, that's too bad because it's my job to help people out.

[Image: 33e648296c.jpg]
Yesterday, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:52 AM by Legacy.)
Using the /price command without looking at a lab should state you need to be looking at your owned lab.

A person shouldn't be able to be demoted for another minute after their first demote gets denied, obviously this should reset if they change jobs.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:16678862...und=ff9633]
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Reduce chance of getting wanted for trafficking when you stop at a checkpoint significantly. I’ve probably had like 2 or 3 times when I traffick and I don’t get wanted for that. 

When you win any mortal kombat.
[Image: 98b.gif]
Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Currently, we can have 6 drug labs at a time.

The max number of weed labs is 4.
The max number of meth labs is 2.
THe max number of coke labs is 2.
The max number of heroin labs is 1.

However, you need to consume more heroin than meth or cocaine, so the average drug den with raiding ambitions ends up having a surplus of meth and coke, and a shortage of heroin.

I think it should be like this instead:

Max weed labs: 4
Max meth labs: 2
Max cocaine labs: 1
Max heroin labs: 2

Cocaine can make 20 cocaine at a time almost uninterrupted (it breaks down, but it is rare), which will be more than enough, and heroin can be made in a more suitable rate.

[Image: PlayerSig.php?steamid=STEAM_0:1:83586596...und=FFD500]
My Perms: Elites, Big Pocket, 357, Extra Printer, Extra Props(1), Katana ($6.25mil total)

Useful shit:
- Callout Maps

- A guide on genomes
- Adjustable price charts for vendors
- Perms and credit shop guide

Yesterday, 05:46 PM
If you get level 5 you get an extra heroin lab you can place. If you get the extra drug from perm store it’s also +1

When you win any mortal kombat.
[Image: 98b.gif]
Yesterday, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:45 PM by thedivinity.)
(Today 05:46 PM)Colossal Wrote:  If you get level 5 you get an extra heroin lab you can place. If you get the extra drug from perm store it’s also +1

That's actually a really good point.

I set the limits to the way they are now based off of the way you'd profit from them.

(Today 10:59 AM)Colossal Wrote:  Reduce chance of getting wanted for trafficking when you stop at a checkpointsignificantly. I’ve probably had like 2 or 3 times when I traffick and I don’t get wanted for that.

I put it up a bit.

(Monday, 16th July, 2018 12:05 AM)SkippyTheMoonRock Wrote:  Remove the cooldown on buying ammo from ammo crates.

Did this.

(Today 10:44 AM)Legacy Wrote:  Using the /price command without looking at a lab should state you need to be looking at your owned lab.

A person shouldn't be able to be demoted for another minute after their first demote gets denied, obviously this should reset if they change jobs.

Did this stuff.

Today, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: Today 01:45 PM by MSJT.)
raise the trafficking reward to an amount that is actually worth it. the amount of work done is absolutely underpaid for a successful traffick. The current rewards don't account for ammo costs, health costs, and the huge inflation that makes it worth virtually nothing. 2000-4000 for normal traffick, 5000-8000 for hard, 10000-15000 for extreme. it just seems to me that these current rewards make it seems like trafficking is more of an excuse to fight cops when its supposed to be an illicit way of making good high risk high reward money.
Quick Reply